Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 06:26:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seeking Help to fix corrupt graphic  (Read 4729 times)
Bhanshei

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2010, 07:24:46 pm »

Holloween is about over so I can't use the fact my frog has a head one color and his body is another as a costume.

Last week I used an illusion on my frog "Diigem".  When it wore off it no longer showed his body armor, but I could see helm, and wrist.  However any part of his body that has armor has turned his body green in those locations.  So his head is one color and his body is another.

I have tried removing all of his armor, then zoning (this will make his body all the same color), but once I put any armor on him it turns his body green again with his head a different color.

I can see all other toons fine, and I can see everything fine if i log in a different frog, so it appears to be tied just to Diigem. 

My guess is this is a server-side issue but wanted to get the thoughts of others.....

Any suggestions....
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 07:45:19 pm »

Try typing #undyeme and see if that helps  It will remove all armor dye.

You can also go into the face options in your inventory screen and try changing things.
Bhanshei

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 08:08:13 pm »

Thanks for rely lerxst2112,

I have tried removing all dye and and I can change his head to any of the options, but problem is i can't see his armor, and his body will still be green in those areas.  I can change his body color...but only the head will actually change.  =/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 223