Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 02:31:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hi Folks! new here ...  (Read 5296 times)
Blazyn

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2010, 01:39:05 pm »

and have been lurking in the forums & /ooc listening to a lot of you in the last couple of weeks.  I came across a few conversations about 'group makeup' ...  

Does everyone multi-box here?

I am primarily a solo box/account player - will this be a problem here?  I don't mind soloing(or crawling along in an xp grind) from time to time.  I have tried other emu type servers, for various games, and although the early game was very fun, and easy to move along - you either a) HAD to box to get further, or b) guilds on those servers required you to box before you could join with your main.

I guess my question boils down to this:  Am I going to be able to single-toon play, and see end game stuff?

So far I am loving this.  So much fun to tear into some old zones and beat up on some named mobs that made short work of your group!(years ago that is)

Are there many folks who play one character at a time here?  I'd love to hear some of your experiences(good or bad) here!

edit notes - Guess I should've said what I played.  Monk, Berserker, Warrior, Druid - so far.  All solo play(or groups if anyone will group)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:42:12 pm by Blazyn » Logged
Aname
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 01:56:50 pm »

Hi Blazyn and welcome to the EZ Server.  There is no way to see end game by soloing unfortunately.  You will either have to box or find a guild/group of friends. 

I will say that I've played on other servers and this is by far the most fun I've had since playing Sony Live over 5 years ago.  Hunter has put together great content and created a currency need that balances pretty darn good.  Most of the folks on the server are decent people and I'm sure you'll have a blast.  If you see me in game (Aname) give me a shout.
Blazyn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 02:06:14 pm »

My apologies - I didn't mean to come off as saying I wanted to see endgame as a soloer(personally that would be a boring game)

Sometimes I don't explain myself fully, or properly it seems. 

You've answered my question though, as a single boxer I can still see end-game with a guild or large group of friends.

Thanks Aname for the quick response!
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 03:30:50 pm »

Dont know if they around or not but there use to be a few guilds that were basically solo players.  Think one was called One Box Army or something.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Aname
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 06:10:44 pm »

You're welcome Blazyn and again, welcome to a great server!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 215