Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 12:18:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Last rollback messed up some vendors  (Read 12541 times)
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:25:22 pm »

Some vendors in PoK don't even sell their basic tradeskill items anymore, and this happened right after the rollback on Wednesday. The more useful thing about them was as if a "snapshot" of their goods were made so they even sold infinite supply of certain tradeskill ingredients that are otherwise mob drops or player made. Some vendors sell just junk like runes, others sell one or two pieces of cloth armor and that's it. The vendor that sold grow potions doesn't sell them anymore... I am teh sad. Sad

I literally had brewing over 200 and was about to buy goblin bones (Mirao Frostpouch) so I could start making tempers to raise my smithing, but the rollback somehow removed them from his inventory. Now I don't know how to raise my smithing beyond 115. >_< Kinda stumped at how to raise some skills now. Any ideas? O_o
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 05:35:46 pm by Uxt » Logged

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 08:22:31 pm »

Rollback used a 6am backup so umm, all npc vendors should sell exact same thing as they did before.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 12:26:33 am »

They just don't, though. Check out Caden Zharik... he sells cloth sleeves, and nothing else.

One of the fletching vendors (Jaren Cloudchaser) sells just a few worthless things. Ringmail coif, legionnaire bracer, bronze longsword... no fletching supplies anymore.

Some vendors were affected to where they sell just a few pieces of junk, others reverted to selling their supplies, and none were affected at all.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 318