Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 10:25:52 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Regarding qvic having a rot bot as well  (Read 12889 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 10:27:35 pm »

wait till t3/t4... if you think 7 days..

.. lets see.. 16 stones.. 32.. stones.. drops cloth and some other cloth class over and over..

It's all about luck in qvic.. and also they seem to drop in pairs.. I'll get 2 bps back to back 2 legs back to back it seems..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 10:42:12 pm »

I really like the LDON model.  I could hunt for the cards I needed, and then turn them in to get the armor I wanted.  If I ended up with extra cards that I didn't need I could sell them for points and then use the points to get the other cards.  Along the way I'd pick up some credits that I could turn into points too and use them to buy whatever I needed at the time.

The T1 rot bot is similar in that you use things you don't need to get things you do need.  It's a bit less predictable though, because once everyone has gloves for instance, you can't do anything with the extra glove patterns.  We're still in the aug making stage though, so there's usually something on every kill that someone needs even if we don't need the armor parts.

In both cases you're generally making progress even when you get something you don't need.  That's a feeling that I like, even if I know it might take a long time, to know I am making progress helps.

Qvic just makes me feel "bleh" although I am getting better at it, so the "bleh" time is shorter.  Only 6 more pieces to go! Smiley
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 10:49:12 pm »

Only 6 more pieces to go! Smiley

You never escape QVIC...!!! 6000000 more to go..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 10:56:04 pm »

the drop rate for legs seems to have greatly decrease recently.... with 2 war, 2 ran 2 cler, paly, monk, druid mage and shaman already fully qvic+ geared,   i decided to make a bard and enchanter.....they drop rate for the legs is off by far,  I only run guild instances and always have,  Would love hunter to look into this..... BP's used to be the rare items
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 318