Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:27:40 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: More Zones  (Read 10921 times)
Thebone

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2010, 07:28:19 pm »

Ok.... As i sit here stairing at a empty HoH map waiting for respawns.... If your going to pull down all instances we need other zones to kill in besides one... Sofar today i've seen HoH peak at 44 people.... I can only start to think how Qvic tavic and Pod are....

Past Ldon there are 4 zones that 600+ people are trying to kill in... Lets think about this for a second... nothing will get done.... I've spent more time sitting around tonight waiting on spawns just to run over and someone else killing it.... Can we aleast get more zones or let us have instances on the big 4 Qvic, Tav, Pod and hoh...

Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 07:46:35 pm »

If your going to pull down all instances we need other zones to kill in besides one...

Stop right there. Do not demand anything.

You guys wanted the crashes to end and this is what you get as well as what you'll have to deal with while they address the problem. There is no need to stack problem on top of problem creating and endless stream of "To Do" to the list.

One thing at a time. Not trying to stir up drama but be please patient while they fix the immediate issue.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 08:03:50 pm »

Wasnt a demand...... just a Idea...... why is it anyone has anything to say its always a demand? If the problem is the instances wouldnt a fix be supply other zones we can kill in? maybe 1 or 2 others for t1 t2 same for T3 stones n such.... How about read all posts before you try to flame.... I do believe Hunter has asked for input with ways to help... Would this not be one? Maybe I'm just crazy to think people can understand anything past what they want to see...

Funny

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 08:16:40 pm »

Cool idea bone
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 08:42:57 pm »

Hell yeah just put hoh mobs in WoS and be done with it. Shouldn't be too hard. Non instanced zones honestly have been a nightmare. Maybe it's usual to get ninjas running around griefing peeps but I'm not used to it. I spent time killing T1 mobs last night when some dude Lightbringer jump in and locks my mob down saying I didn't kill it and its free for all. I had to threaten him with fraps and suspension for 5 minutes before he would get off my damn mob so I could give it to an ex guildie.
RE-DONK-U-LUS.
Plus I would love to see new zones!

Good idea TB.

Hunter if you read this. I love you man. You've made this server super fun. I'm sorry it has been pooping the bed lately but I'm still a fan. Keep it up and GL getting it to where you want it to be.
wrxBRAH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 09:18:35 pm »

Beggers cant be choosers.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 09:25:04 pm »

We'll have to wait until this weekend to get instances back. I don't have time to set up another zone to T1/T2 or T3/T4.

I understand your frustration. Learn to play with others for a few days at least, or go play another game. =)

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 09:27:57 pm »

I'm going to make an anonymous Referee gnome to mediate all spawn and loot issues.

Bitch please.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 09:29:46 pm »

It's really not learning to play with others Hunter,

It's the linear approach for growth and progression on EZ.. there isn't enough mobs to go around..(during this not normal operations)

Hear me out, I'm not bitching nor complain just stating what it is..

Good thing is I'll be refreshed and ready to get it this weekend, like everyone I'm sure.

Thanks for the ram purchase.

Thanks for the all the positive efforts..

Thanks for not banning Uxt for molesting me in HoH that time... Shocked jk
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:38:32 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 12:03:01 pm »

I understand not having the instances for a few more days and yes I'll deal with it cuz I love this server.... And as Fugi said thanks for all you do with this server...

My only question is will the added ram be a sure fix? Or is there something else that might be the underlining problem.... As you know I'm not scared to throw alittle money at you to help get this fixed and instances back up =) I don't have much but I can work it in my budget!

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 12:11:47 pm »

yeah I've just elected not to go into HoH for this week which sucks bad.  At my progression all I do is farm stones and spawn bosses in T4.  If I go into HoH and hunt for stones I can clear the whole zone before respawn and sit and wait.  I'm sure that would make me lots of new buddies.  I wish I had answers man but I'm not a computer guy.

Poop
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 01:18:44 pm »

Its cool go clear I need page 2 7 9 10 oh and I'm short one book right now just send me a tell =P

Oh and Fugitive said he'd pay you for them when he see's you next!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:25:15 pm by Thebone » Logged

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 05:22:15 pm »

Grin

yup

-Hate"
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 08:02:31 pm »

You guys are always trying to use me.

Poop
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 09:09:13 pm »

nah, we rolling good, we only like to use you like Uxt does...er...

Sooner or later one of our MCP spawns will fall too

-Hate"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081