Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:23:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RoA Click  (Read 6226 times)
Brianlb

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 06:32:32 pm »

Anyone who uses their click on their RoA notice if the damage taken by the rune is accurate or not? I have rk 50 which I don't remember what the damage it absorbs is, I thought around 1000 or something, but I do notice that no matter what amount I get hit for it goes away. I've been hit for 50 damage and it will go away everytime. Now I know a lot of people don't care about the click because the  mobs hit for a lot harder and such but I'd still like to have my click working properly. Anyone else notice this issue?

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 06:38:48 pm »

Haterade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 09:06:34 pm »

lol xiggie, thats the greatest ever =p
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 07:30:47 am »

The rune line of spells works in a sense that the spell will absorb a certain amount of damage then dissipate. The ring clicky is NOT a buff that procs a rune but a clicky that gives you a rune. The ring is able to be cast every 20 seconds so you can spam it to your hearts content. I think the rune at lvl 45 starts out at 100 damage and climbs to 9500 damage rune at lvl 100.  So to be more to the point the clicky rune won't stay on your toon. The clicky rune is only on there long enough to take the damage then you have to recast it. If your recast time is up. ENJOY   Shocked

O and btw i can ride a bike without a helmet. Weeeeeee

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:43:05 am by Cracken » Logged
Firetoad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 07:45:25 am »

I will confirm this over my lunch break, but with the level 100 click rune, when I have that on, it does not remove from my buff window until the 9K worth of damage has been absorbed. It does not fade after a single hit.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 07:50:11 am »

He has lvl 50 tho so the rune could be just taking all of its damage at one time. I know my roa 100 stays on there until the damage is absorbed.  Grin

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:55:49 am »

He has lvl 50 tho so the rune could be just taking all of its damage at one time. I know my roa 100 stays on there until the damage is absorbed.  Grin

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers

To further clarify. If you have a rune that absorbs 1k and get hit and see 300 damage pop up it means you got hit for 1300 but 1k got absorbed.

If you really think that your rune is falling off regardless of the amount of damage you take click it and sit down infront of some low level KoS creature. I'm pretty sure you will just see absorption messages with no damage taken.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 02:01:52 pm »

Xiggie always makes me smile ! Classic !

On topic,yea I get damage absorbed message on low lvl crap too. Higher mobs take it off with one hit. Mines rank 61 and I use it religiously lol.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310