Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:31:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi rules?  (Read 39566 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 04:17:12 pm »

hello this is stargate, leader of the guild stargate atlantis, well ex leader

Basically my thought on this thread is, it should be taken as a piece of EZ History. You were the leader of this guild, failed to keep its members in check, and created a bad (but recoverable) name for your guild at that time. Now rather than accepting the bad, you're trying to get it removed under the defense that you were unavailable to or just didn't fix the problem at the time.
It'd been several months now, people have moved. People looking to join your guild will see this thread and likely not care.
You've already mentioned how the issues (now) have been addressed and now fly under a new banner. Nothing else needs to change. Just take this whole experience as a learning one. No one just creates a guild and is instantly a good leader. Takes time, mistakes, and learning from those mistakes.

If this issues REALLY bothers you that much, seriously, create a different name for the guild. Seriously.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 06:01:19 pm »

It happened and you can't just erase it.  You can build a new reputation, but it will take time and effort.

The effort to erase the past is more damaging to your reputation than just leaving it alone.  It makes me think you'd be happy to just sweep any wrong things you did under the rug whether in the past, present, or future.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 06:34:32 pm »

I made a brand new forum account just to tell you:
Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch.

wow...

and talk about a self ego what is up with the guild names...

Good luck honestly..

Fugitive <RAGE>

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:39:22 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
balthor3
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 06:39:22 pm »

You are just a lump of shit with a big ass ego to compensate for your teeny tiny penis.
You sucked ass last time as a guild leader last time I cared to even pay attention to you.
I check the forums for the first time in awhile and all I see is you being a god damn ghetto gutter slut seeking attention and crying about how you use to suck cock for a nickle and got found out.

You suck as a guild leader.
The guild you had sucked.

Willing to bet both of the above are still true.
So here is a little lesson for you son, "Leave dead threads dead or Balthor will slap you with his cock."
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 08:17:53 pm »

I would so hump your leg right now Balthor.
Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 09:34:01 pm »

Wow, Well aren't you a big guy Balthor really get a life you Troll i did not do anything you people do not understand, i Did not make a mistake, i'm not trying to sweap anything away or cover anything up cause i did not do anything a old member from a  old guild did and i am simply asking for the post to be removed i am not asking for balthor to curse me out again he's one of the main reason i am even asking for it to be removed Shocked

Life's a Bitch and so is Death, so slap them both and smoke a bowl!
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 09:38:35 pm »

Asking for it to be removed is trying to sweep it under the rug.  It happened and you need to own up and live with it.
Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 09:46:42 pm »

own up to what alright *i had a  member in my old guild that turned out to be a  jackass and was rude to others in tacvi* i removed him for it too i did not mess up so wtf am i owning up to ? i did my part as a leader and booted his ass right off my 270 member count guild roster for acting the way he did stargate atlantis does not exist now so i'm sweaping nothing away i just want the slander to be removed

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 10:15:23 pm »

Anyone else see a striking resemblance of bad guild leaders and the inability to write with proper sentence structure?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 10:35:24 pm »

Now, the word you're actually looking for is libel, since it is written and slander is spoken, but let's ignore that for now.

slan·der – noun
1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3. Law . defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

You might notice that in order for something to be slander or libel it needs to be false.  There's nothing false here, it happened, and asking for it to be removed just makes you look like more of a fool.

Take some free advice...  Stop posting here and move on.
Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 11:23:36 pm »

I am not saying that what happen did not happen, nor trying to cover the fact it happen up, i'm trying to get this section removed and saying i DID NOT DO THIS MY SELF and i DID take action on those who did it and for these people to curse me out and say my whole guild is shit and that i'm a horrible guild leader cause of another man's actions is not right and it IS Slander to point at me and say i'm this and i'm that when i was not even online at the time these people were out of hand you cannot hold me accountble for there actions and roast me and say my guild is shit and i'm shit i did not do this they did.. if i had not taken action thats one thing, had i did it myself that's another thing, had i done anything other then kindly pm a  few people on forums and post one post asking for it to end and people to remove there posts i get flamed i don't think i should get flamed, i just want to run a nice family and friend based guild...  Grin

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 11:36:52 pm »

Before you posted, all this thread said is that three months ago Hardnox from Stargate Atlantis was a douche. 

Now, in addition to that, it says you're an idiot that doesn't know when to shut up.

By all means, please keep digging that hole.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 01:07:35 am »

By all means, please keep digging that hole.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 05:49:03 am »

Oh my gawd. Wtf was that was that wall of text about.

Maybe your not meant to be a guild leader... and if it's a so called family guild I'm sure they would understand.

Also, you should reconsider your guild tag wtf is wrong with you and the desire to use your name in the tag?

If I was you.....I would remove all your posts from this thread.. because as it stands I'm sure it sux for recruitment..

In fact you may need to run a low profile... but whatever I'm sure you will see this as an attack.

-Hate"
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 05:52:02 am »

One more thing it's not your thread to remove get over it...

What did you delete your original forum account for? Then try to reinvent yourself....you did it wrong...get out of the spotlight..

-Hate"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081