Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 05:24:44 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi rules?  (Read 36679 times)
Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 12:22:23 pm »

fugitive you are a true fucking idiot are't you wtf is Wrong with you...
Oh my gawd. Wtf was that was that wall of text about.

Maybe your not meant to be a guild leader... and if it's a so called family guild I'm sure they would understand.

Also, you should reconsider your guild tag wtf is wrong with you and the desire to use your name in the tag?

If I was you.....I would remove all your posts from this thread.. because as it stands I'm sure it sux for recruitment..

In fact you may need to run a low profile... but whatever I'm sure you will see this as an attack.
you dumb fuck stargate is not my real life name so how does that reflect a  fucking Ego trip i named my toon and my guild after a fucking syfy flick not after my self notice my name is stargate not david you dumb shit  Grin and as for the other idiots

Before you posted, all this thread said is that three months ago Hardnox from Stargate Atlantis was a douche.  

Now, in addition to that, it says you're an idiot that doesn't know when to shut up.

By all means, please keep digging that hole.
what whole am i really digging i did nothing AT ALL but ask for this section to be removed because it was making me and SGU *stargate universe* look bad and we had nothing to fucking do with it so here i am being attacked by idiots assholes and forum trolls for asking to have this shit taken off the forums, if it was a dead thread, good that means anyone who needed to see it had and its old news then remove the shit why keep it ?, to remember that that one guy hardnox from months ago in that one guild form months ago that does not exist any more was an ass in tacvi ? write it down on a piece of paper and staple it to yer fucking head to remember it then, this is a waste of data space on the forums all around and i just want the bs to stop this topic like i keep saying is old there should not be an issue in removing it, why is it you all want it to be on the forums still so bad, do i really deserve to get roasted and called names and ect just for asking to have it removed? its old and dead remove the shit all it did by being on the forums still was start more drama, hence the bumping of the subject Accept the facts people, yes some ass hole named hardnox from an old guild was a dick , i delt with him its all over and done i DID NOT do anything my self so stop roasting me * ( Please ) * seriously i Do Not deserve this people.... Hardnox does i just want it taken off the forums you all could say no Rather then roast me or sgu like this its Unneeded and
WTF are you talking about i have never deleted any account on any forum i've ever made im not trying or wanting to Reinvent my self that's why i want this section deleted you fucking Numbskull really people i don't want  o fight or bicker i want this section deleted if that's not going to happen i can't change that i know, i am only asking for it to be removed you all see it as me trying to hide MY MISTAKES, you fail to see the Logic here i DID NOT DO THIS hardnox did and got booted from the guild please lets drop this Retarded Topic who ever started please kindly remove it, anyone who has posted please remove it im asking nicely.
One more thing it's not your thread to remove get over it...

What did you delete your original forum account for? Then try to reinvent yourself....you did it wrong...get out of the spotlight..

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:28:22 pm by Stargate » Logged

Life's a Bitch and so is Death, so slap them both and smoke a bowl!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 12:33:44 pm »

LoL are you really this dumb.. where did real names get involved haha...

/e gets some popcorn....

You seem and appear as dumb as your old guild, please keep trying to be so cool and innocent it's working wonders for you...

Maybe you should reroll, you might be to the point of unrecoverable efforts...but whatever....

But thanks for the lame attempt to flame someone and for pointing out you are obviously  lacking the skillset to "fit in".. no on missed you before, no on will miss you again..bye bye

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2011, 12:39:42 pm »

You are one dumb idiot. You come here asking for a thread to be deleted that no one was concerned about anymore and have turned this into something that is of major concern for your guild. Your desire to even get this thread deleted is flawed anyway, these threads are a documentation of things that have happened. As such they should stay. And now, after making the request you are calling people fucking idiots? Wow dude, you really are an dumb asshole.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:42:00 pm by Xiggie » Logged

Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2011, 12:44:42 pm »

re-read what you just posted
LoL are you really this dumb.. where did real names get involved haha...

/e gets some popcorn....

You seem and appear as dumb as your old guild, please keep trying to be so cool and innocent it's working wonders for you...

Maybe you should reroll, you might be to the point of unrecoverable efforts...but whatever....
But thanks for the lame attempt to flame someone and for pointing out you are obviously  lacking the skillset to "fit in".. no on missed you before, no on will miss you again..bye bye Stop fucking trolling you were never even involved with what happen in tacvi you found this post and decided to flame and join the rant, i don't want to rant with you noob i want this section gone  and that's all  really you are Trolling what i say on this forum has meaning and a  point im trying to get this off the forums cause its unneeded and you are trying To do What? flame me rant about me and call me names and tell me i suck? why ? cause i want this section removed ? get a fucking life you poor lonly Bastard  Tongue really im done with all the trolls and the nerd rage's im going to take it to hunter and ask him to get it off the forums  i gotta do something right, what kind of guild leader would i be if i let this shit go on and on and allow people to see this hardnox is not with  sgu or with me and we did not do it he did don't try holding me or sgu down for what he did its not Right

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:49:45 pm by Stargate » Logged

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2011, 01:00:23 pm »

You're a dumb, irritating moron. Do not send me tells in game. You come here and make an ass out of yourself on the forums and then you are going to send me tells in game? You really have some issues.

Btw, when you are trying to get people to lay off you because you made an idiot out of yourself it is not a good idea to start that request with you suck.

Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 01:05:41 pm »

you are a sad individual man you can post about me on forums you can call me what ever you like, but you can sit with me in game and  chat a  second ? im asking everyone to lay the fuck off, you do fucking suck you read a thread that did not concern you decided to start ranting about me with the crowd you fucking suck, and you don't look much better then me when you are still siting on forums ranting about me telling me im an idiot and a moron i try to tell you to lay the fuck back so you SS and post and call me an idiot some more ? you think that made you look good or something ? fucking Troll

Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2011, 01:07:14 pm »

and once again, i did not make an idiot out of my self, hardnox made an idiot of him self i just want a  dead post removed and im getting flamed  Roll Eyes

Zero

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2011, 01:09:59 pm »

Banstick every thread pertaining to Tacvi. Always get's hijacked by drama...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2011, 01:14:07 pm »

Are you serious? How many people need to tell you that you are a dumbass for it to sink in? Even continuing to post on here you are increasing the amount of stupidity people see what they look at you. And you little bit about 'oh your posting too so your an idiot too', that is a dumb statement. My posting in this thread will have no adverse effect on me, your continuing to post on here will have adverse effect on you and your entire guild. You really should leave this thread alone. I mean seriously man, the farther you go the worse it will get for you.

P.S. Your continued posting on this thread, your sending people tells in game, the things you have posted on this thread and your lack of sentence structure are all indications of your idiocy.

Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2011, 01:16:24 pm »

DIE IN A FIRE  i hate you Smiley

Zero

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2011, 01:17:24 pm »

So does that mean that this thread dies?
Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2011, 01:18:27 pm »

Stargate, just stop. You aren't getting anywhere, nor will you ever get anywhere if you continue this pointless and useless struggle. You're just making yerself seem like you know nothing and that you really shouldn't be listend to.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2011, 01:19:41 pm »

Stargate, just stop. You aren't getting anywhere, nor will you ever get anywhere if you continue this pointless and useless struggle. You're just making yerself seem like you know nothing and that you really shouldn't be listend to.

Too late. Already happen. Currently I am looking for a pictured instructions on how to breath just in case he is dumb enough to forget.

Elisiah

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2011, 01:20:55 pm »

I know, I was just trying to give him some hope.... even if it is false hope.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2011, 01:31:08 pm »

Well I really have nothing more to say in it. He was calling people idiots when he is the idiot so I wanted to call him out on it. I am done posting here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)