Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:56:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Bodybags name?  (Read 12680 times)
Aname
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 08:33:17 am »

Well, Either way, this isn't very appropriate either. lol

What's wrong with that?  Are you one of those people who is not only politically correct but lets it invade all aspects of your life?   Roll Eyes
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 09:21:18 am »

LoL great name. I don't see anything wrong with bodybags for other races. No bad words and a bodybag is something seen on basic cable such as fox, discovery, and ect.. Nothing is harder then explaining to a 3 year old what a bodybag is? LoL WTF is wrong with you. Turn on your local news once and try to explain that to your child. I for one having a daughter of my own understand where parents stand. But ban this guy for bodybags for other races name isn't something that is needed in my eyes. This is more of a roleplaying name towards the point where he's saying barbarians are the best race and i have to agree with him. PWNED ! While i applaud the server for stepping up and cracking down on bad names and such this is not one of those cases.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Diggums

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 12:56:44 pm »

In case you guys cant see his whole name in the picture here it is....
Bodybags_on_the_f@*ckin_ground...........

Kinda offensive in my book.    If it were just. Bodybags no body would care.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 12:59:19 pm by Diggums » Logged
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 01:50:35 pm »

Yeah that name is terrible. But in the second picture his name is -"bodybags for other races"-. That one isn't bad in my opinion.  Grin Nor does it break any rules.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 02:29:11 pm »

second one seems kinda racist? I mean generally, coming around and seeing the first one, got called out for it, and then changed it cause it had a curse word in it so he didn't get caught, then seeing the guy with this one doesn't strike anyone as coincidental? wrong person or ethnicity sees it they're going to get rather disgusted and offended imo.

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2010, 02:45:31 pm »

Lol and who said you arn't allowed to be racist towards other norrath races. I always pick on gnomes and make friends with ogres.  Grin He changed his named cause he knew he was in the wrong. Thats a plus in my book. He could of just waited around for hunter to get to him but No he decided hey look this is childish time for me to grow up and he changed it. Thats less work for hunter and a clap from me.  Grin Always a plus when people learn.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2010, 03:25:10 pm »

People are clearly clueless to what I'm saying, whatever. i give up.

Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2010, 03:36:58 pm »

Lol i hear what your saying just your looking at it in the wrong way. Don't forget everquest is a role playing game. Your point is well heard and if i felt like it was directed towards real life ethnicity i would be on your side.  But it wouldn't matter what race had this name whether it be gnome or erudite i'd still walk up on them and tell them to respect the barbarian and have a great day lol.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Faceless

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 04:32:55 pm »

I Guess kids dont know what PG rated is ;/
Aname
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 04:37:14 pm »

second one seems kinda racist? I mean generally, coming around and seeing the first one, got called out for it, and then changed it cause it had a curse word in it so he didn't get caught, then seeing the guy with this one doesn't strike anyone as coincidental? wrong person or ethnicity sees it they're going to get rather disgusted and offended imo.

seems like you are that guy indeed.  lighten up francis. it's a game.  some of the different races in the game don't care for each other.  maybe eq should abandon that since it might offend someone.  Roll Eyes

oh and by the way, if you're offended, nothing bad happens to you. it's not like you're going to wake up with leprosy or something.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 06:20:51 pm »

I think you are all missing the point. Cracken gave this guy clap! Here is my proof.

Thats less work for hunter and the clap from me.  
~GL of Classic Composers

Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 06:39:28 pm »

I just wanted to post cuz Aname did    /hugs to ALL the peeps
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 06:58:23 pm »

Lol i wonder how many are going to read that and think thats what i really posted. Lol +10  Grin. Might prove the fact of how many people actually read everything. Lol good times.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2010, 08:05:42 pm »

Considering replacing my signature with it, lol. Since mine is out dated now with the pally revamp.

Aname
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2010, 11:13:22 pm »

I think you are all missing the point. Cracken gave this guy clap! Here is my proof.

Thats less work for hunter and the clap from me. 
~GL of Classic Composers

hahahahaha I totally missed that.  Hunter and Cracken indeed!

I just wanted to post cuz Aname did    /hugs to ALL the peeps

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020
  • Total Topics: 5057