Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 10:30:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Titanium Custom Spell File  (Read 5523 times)
ActiveInsight

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 05:18:20 pm »

I am using the Titanium Client and I am looking for the EZ Titanium Custom Spell File but I cannot find it. The drop down box to the left has the Custom Spell File but that says it is for the SoF client not the Titanium. Under the forums 'Quest and Guides' there is a sticky post called 'Basic Beginner's Guide/Faq' and one of the top few questions that is answered is how to get the Titanium Spell File. There is a link to that file but when I click on it, even though I am logged in on the forums, it says "You dont have permission to access this!"

I tried a search for the Titanium Custom Spell File on the forums and I cant get a link to it. Can anyone provide a link to it or has everything just been changed to SoF?
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 06:50:50 pm »

Hi Active

I'm using Titanium and I just used the file at the left (under the "EZ Server Downloads" section).  Works fine on my end.  Make sure you also grab the PoD and PoG files as well.

Cheers
Strix

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 07:54:11 pm »

We have just 1 version now, the SOF spell file, which works with Titanium.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
ActiveInsight

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 07:59:56 pm »

Gotcha, Thanks. Ill download the PoD and PoG files too, hopefully they will help fix my spell files when i memorize them, they go completely blank, even though you can still cast the spell, not sure what spell it is because its blank unless i memorized the slot I put the spell in. Might have something to do with playing on P99 and using their spell download.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 08:29:37 pm »

I'd make a copy of your EQ Directory separate for each Server you play on so you don't get confused which spells or files to download.

The PoD/PoG files are for the npc race models to show up correct or else all the mobs look like humans.

Spell file should help with your spells. Be sure to reboot your client after you drop the spells in there.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061