Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 08:53:41 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Update 12 04 10  (Read 12611 times)
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 12:09:38 am »

... and for some of us noobs who were not big enough to get one at Halloween ...

Turning that roboboar into a Halloween type pet would be cause for great rejoicing!
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2010, 12:37:02 am »

The Thanksgiving item I thought was suppose to only work if its during Thanksgiving season? I don't know, Secrets created that event for us.

It's up to you, but I'm sure we all thought that we'd get the boar during the event and then be able to use it all the time after the event, like Halloween pets.

The problem is that the spell the boar casts just doesn't work properly.  The first version seemed to for my melee toons before the recast time was reduced and the effect bumped from 15% to 25%, but now it seems to not work for melee at all, and the spell mod it uses adds a flat 25 damage to spell effects instead of a percentage.

Hopefully Secrets will be around to answer those questions, cause she is the one that made the event + item.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 12:57:14 am »

Source change log:

==11/24/2010==
Caryatis: (Secrets) Haste values can exceed 127%(ie Can o' Whoop Ass).

Seems I need to update source code tonight for haste values. Melee people might be happy after its done heh. Would require down time.

This is awesome.

Wack

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2010, 01:23:45 am »

... and for some of us noobs who were not big enough to get one at Halloween ...

Turning that roboboar into a Halloween type pet would be cause for great rejoicing!

lol shrug would be cool if it buff'd would make my monk happy but prob gonna just fork over the money for the Halloween pet from the bot

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Covert 70 Rng Wudiil 70 War
Wacks 70 Pal Wudiv 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 01:37:25 am »

Uhh not sure if your aware or not Hunter but Secrets is taking some time off probally for the better.
Wack

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 01:39:28 am »

Uhh not sure if your aware or not Hunter but Secrets is taking some time off probally for the better.

Ya I from the last post seemed like they took alot of what people sad to heart =/

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Covert 70 Rng Wudiil 70 War
Wacks 70 Pal Wudiv 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 04:47:19 pm »

what is tradeskill rewards plat values?

merchants are acting funny and won't buy some stuff now
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 04:53:22 pm »

what is tradeskill rewards plat values?

merchants are acting funny and won't buy some stuff now

Based on this discussion I expect there was a change to items made by tradeskills.

http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32625

Whatever the combine was that was making people huge amounts of plat is gone.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 05:27:49 pm »

I think I am coming across as negative in my posts and am sorry for it, sometimes I get too wrapped up in my toons.  I dont think I am going to post anymore on things that need change such as mellee nerf and todays wizard nerf.  Just does no good since Hunter doesnt want to hear complaining and I dont like it myself.  I get so many people sending me messages as soon as I log in so I'm sorta tempted to try and get them answers such as this melee nerf  and wizard nerf.  I truly enjoy helping people out with answers and my time but I think its getting me a bad name and it's time to either suck it up and play other classes than those of mine nerfed, or take Hunters advice of if you dont like the way things are you can simply play somewhere else.  Sorry for my negativity and stuff.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:50:38 am by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 06:11:56 pm »

That does seem rather a steep mana cost for the spell. My wizard got it when he had 20k mana, and it took me almost a week to squeeze that extra 5k in through upgrades. Afterwards, one spell sent me into manastone spam mode, or ether flame/mana stone spam mode.

I do agree on the dmg nerf, but I question the need for the doubling of the mana cost. I'd like some one to link me a wizard who has 50k mana who isn't full t3 class specific geared.  Embarrassed

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 06:32:19 pm »

50k mana is unreasonable. 30k wouldn't have been as bad, and would have more accurately put the wizard into t3 content before it could be cast anyways.

Quoting my 2c.

T3 wiz spells aren't chain casted anyways by anyone *I* know. Please rethink the mana cost Hunter. Wizards are a one trick pony as it is, let them keep their illusions of atom bomb.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 287