Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 03:29:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Heals/Procs  (Read 29217 times)
Crawford

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 11:27:29 am »

It would be wonderful if there were a test server for these changes so they don't go in until they are ready.
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 11:33:24 am »

Logged on today to find that my pally procs only like... 3 times per fight or so... Idk what happened, but it seems as though you guys moved the values the wrong way.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Zadar

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 12:50:07 pm »

proc rates nerfed. this is a great thing now pallys will have to learn how to play as opposed to just press q.   might see a pally cast a heal or something, who know!.   I for one and happy that proc rates have been lowered.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 12:51:52 pm »

Don't fret guys!  I'm sure the effects of this change was unintentional, and Hunter/Secrets will do whatever they can to fix it.  

Follow the cowtipper conspiracy.  I know many of us have waited until last minute to purchase Christmas gifts, and today sounds like a great day to get out there and finish those chores!
supra297

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 12:52:41 pm »

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but just trying to contribute my honest opinion: time to get a test server Hunter =)
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 12:53:28 pm »

proc rates nerfed. this is a great thing now pallys will have to learn how to play as opposed to just press q.   might see a pally cast a heal or something, who know!.   I for one and happy that proc rates have been lowered.

Hunter specifically noted that proc rates should have been increased, not decreased.  The effect of the change was unintentional and it will be fixed whenever they have the opportunity.
Likkety

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 12:55:40 pm »

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but just trying to contribute my honest opinion: time to get a test server Hunter =)

He mentioned more than once that he may make one.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
jhonas9

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2010, 01:00:19 pm »

OMG, so I wasn't losing my mind.  Only came to this thread because I needed to find out what the hell was going on.  Thought my Pally was totally busticated.  Well she is, but at least it's not her fault.  Here's hoping for a quick revert.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2010, 01:27:26 pm »

Hunter specifically noted that proc rates should have been increased, not decreased.  The effect of the change was unintentional and it will be fixed whenever they have the opportunity.

Yeah, Zadufus has been running around making posts here and there about how the server should be. I always love it how someone new to the server can come in here and think they have the experience and knowledge to decide how this server should be.

Balthor2
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2010, 01:29:32 pm »

Wow you sir, are stupid.
If you want a live-like experience then go to P99 or some other server. EZ is custom and its what it is. Dont like then get off
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2010, 01:30:22 pm »

Anyone able to confirm that the change fixed the druid epic click?  With Focus + Oracle it should be healing for more than 2,000 again.

If noone confirms by the time I get home, I will do so.

Dont leave me in suspense guys!
Likkety

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010, 01:31:54 pm »

OMG, so I wasn't losing my mind.  Only came to this thread because I needed to find out what the hell was going on.  Thought my Pally was totally busticated.  Well she is, but at least it's not her fault.  Here's hoping for a quick revert.

at Busticated!

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2010, 02:29:40 pm »

I haven't logged in yet. I'm afraid too. The word on the street is we got busticated Tongue Best word ever!

Deadend
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 03:20:20 pm »

Druid regen is still landing for 2k/tic
Balthor2
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 04:19:21 pm »

Busticated!
I made up a new word the other day, I call this change "graped"
If only I could explain it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print