Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 05:48:22 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: An EZ Server Christmas Wish  (Read 14622 times)
Likkety

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 12:52:46 pm »

Double loot isn't gonna help anyone when full T2 people are dieing in qvic due to proc rates. lol

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 01:00:10 pm »

Some sort of event with charm drops would be nice secrets. Make it hard, like the gnomes who stole christmas hard .... (Bunch of lvl 1 gnomes that are immune to magic running around at bard speeds with stolen gifts!!)

Cheesy

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 01:06:57 pm »

Some sort of event with charm drops would be nice secrets. Make it hard, like the gnomes who stole christmas hard .... (Bunch of lvl 1 gnomes that are immune to magic running around at bard speeds with stolen gifts!!)

Cheesy
Then my bst pet could just pwn them all in just a few hits, would be to easy.
Wack

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:05 pm »

Double loot isn't gonna help anyone when full T2 people are dieing in qvic due to proc rates. lol

ya you might be right likk =/

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Covert 70 Rng Wudiil 70 War
Wacks 70 Pal Wudiv 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 01:14:53 pm »

ya you might be right likk =/
Clerics still do work last time i checked. If you can't do qvic without relying on procs then ask a few veteran players how we did it back in the day.
Cowtipper

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 01:25:08 pm »

Smoka - I agree there are instances.. but what about the people not guilded.
For a scenario -think about people trying to do public qvic during double loot (/shudder)... its conceivable that some hypothetical people in public Qvic would instead choose to RoA if the RoA was double XP instead of farming their alt Qvic gear.

Or those in guilds so large there are more people in GI then public in POD or HoH (often happens with FP sometimes).

Was just a suggestion that doing double xp in addition to double loot would likely help clear up both public and GI congestion.

Cowtipper
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 01:26:44 pm by Cowtipper » Logged
Balthor2
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 01:25:27 pm »

Yes clerics may work but when 84.7pecent of the dps is procs and procs are broken atm doing like 5percent of what it use to do.
Thanks but I'll slit my wrist before going to qvic Wink

Majority of the people would like double drop.
I hope we get double drop over anything else.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 01:29:56 pm »

True Balth, but you know just as well as i do that before procs were the main form of dps qvic still wasn't that huge of a problem when you actually played real dps classes.
Balthor2
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 04:03:15 pm »

yes true i use to rock a couple monks and rangers however my warrior was still easily half my total dps even with 2 and 2 (mnk/rng).
Add in the fact that ranger dps is total shit atm (do more with swords then bow ftl) and you can see why its frustrating for people.

If I had the desire to crawl through a zone that I should be able to stomp into the ground within seconds, yea I would log in and head to qvic.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 04:09:37 pm »

I never grouped with my warrior to do the content, so he never tanked it till he had better gear than qvic. I was solo on my bst for the first 6 months or so, so the dps for the 3.0 pet carried me through qvic along with the help of Abrums back when he was a wee man working his toons up. I somewhat miss the crawls though, actually been thinking of starting a new toon and going at it without powerleveling myself through everything up to t3 in one day.
Balthor2
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2010, 04:17:21 pm »

Yea I was thinking about a fun alt I could play the game slow-mode on.
Not sure what I would use, maybe a rogue or a shadowknight. Never played a Sk and only boxed a friends rogue here for like 10min.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 04:19:37 pm »

I'm going back to slow mode myself, as I get the luxury of teaching my fiancee how to play the game starting next week, so yeah i'm gonna roll a rogue and take a stab at it (hah)  Grin
Balthor2
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 04:21:38 pm »

hahah, lemme know when so I can wander along and take pot shots at you with my terribad jokes
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 04:23:40 pm »

Lulz, sure thing, prolly be on later tonight after i can get away from work!!! Angry only 30 minutes left in this damn cube!!!
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2010, 10:52:13 am »

You played with Abrums?  He's my boy man, we like to call him our slow player.

Poop
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057