Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:25:28 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Should Tromi get bansticked
Yes - 16 (38.1%)
Please - 7 (16.7%)
For sure - 2 (4.8%)
trollz - 17 (40.5%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Ban Tromi?  (Read 12436 times)
Balthor2
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:19:31 am »

What do the people think?
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:35:48 am »

Ban him for what? I don't know the guy and have only seen his posts and /occ. Sure those are annoying, stupid, and stuff but that doesn't mean he should be banned. Unless of course he did something way beyond what I stated above which probably needs to be included in the post.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 09:44:02 am »

Generally being a douche bag idiot and annoying people. Generally lowering the quality of the game for a large amount of people. Plus he has said several times hates America in general. He makes hate statements in ooc for the sake of making controversial statements.

Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 09:58:19 am »

I'm not trying to defend the guy either way, and could personally care less whether he is/isnt' banned. But it is a video game, you're going to run into dbags, when you start wanting someone banned for that then you're starting to take the game way to seriously. I'm sure we've all been a dbag at one point or another; I know I have. But just ignore the guy. The hate statements, that's a toss up, you start to make it all political and crap when you say ban someone for hating America. I've seen someone make hate statements about other countries. If he hates America, fine let him hate all he wants. Send an SS to Hunter and let him decide. But if all your doing it just waiting for your chance to get the guy banned from a video game, then you probably need to get a better grip on reality.

Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth....which isn't much.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Balthor2
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 10:09:21 am »

I made the topic as a joke.
I choose not to ignore him because from time to time he says some funny shit to me.

If I wanted a serious BAN HIM NOA!!! thread I would have included "No" as an option. As it is the "trollz" is suppose to be funny, ha ha, type of thing.

I think Tromi needs to chill with some of the stuff he does, I dont think he is any worse then some of the others in ooc - myself included as from time to time I go into BalthorRage mode and what not.
I do not enjoy the constant threats of being reported for mild every day conversation and the fact that he bashes on Americans often is annoying. It has been awhile since I saw anyone bashing any other country in ooc.

If I had to hazard a guess I would say he is from some Euro country and I guess I could talk smack about that but why?
I have noticed his use of English goes back and forth from horrible to decent. Maybe he is just jossing with people for sport.
I do that often enough.

Reminds me of the saying, "If everyone thinks you are wrong except for you, who do you think is correct?"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2010, 10:13:38 am »

This is in no way an official ban the guy thread, that is why it was posted in flames section. Would it be funny as hell if it ended up getting him banned? Yep, awesome. But more likely it will result in people making fun of him some more which is fine by me too.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 10:16:01 am »

I said trollz.. the gnumez will get him in the end!
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 11:26:27 am »

You can't fix stupid ... but you can ban it!

But I agree, he hasn't done anything banworthy. His tells and/or ooc thinking he has something constructive to contribute to the community is a flipping joke though. The only thing he's given the E-Z Company is a headache.  Undecided

But seriously ... I think we have $10 in the pot for a IP ban, anyone else want to contribute?  Grin

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 11:40:22 am »

Actually I think it is at 15 right now, lol.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 11:42:55 am »

C-c-c-can I get a-a-about t-t-tree f-fiddy?!
Ryvva

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 12:26:39 pm »

the only issue i have with Tromi is his so-called entitlement to use offensively stuff like calling people retarded, mentally retarded and the profanity. He is always the one being trolled and he is always innocent. He takes no responsibility for his actions.

he has pretty much told me on all of my boxes i was on ignore yet he still responds to me in tells so obviously it is an idle threat on his part when he tells you welcome to ignore.

some of us joke in tells about his reactions and he does make it fun until he goes douche-bag with his comments.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 02:18:16 pm »

Xiggie you need to issue commands to your bots through EQBC so you don't waste so much bandwidth.  Your toons will also have better latency too!
Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 02:42:15 pm »

Troll. Wink

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 03:50:24 pm »

Ban him for what?

For great justice!

Wanna get him on a real rant?  Talk about god or religion.
Balthor2
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 05:46:37 pm »

the only issue i have with Tromi is his so-called entitlement to use offensively stuff like calling people retarded, mentally retarded and the profanity. He is always the one being trolled and he is always innocent. He takes no responsibility for his actions.

he has pretty much told me on all of my boxes i was on ignore yet he still responds to me in tells so obviously it is an idle threat on his part when he tells you welcome to ignore.

some of us joke in tells about his reactions and he does make it fun until he goes douche-bag with his comments.

This shits almost got me to the point of starting a serious BAN TROMI campaign.
I hope he reads this (Ive seen him logged into the forums several times today) and cuts back on the douche-bag and keeps up on the entertaining.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439