Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2024, 12:48:32 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Charm!  (Read 17553 times)
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 08:15:04 am »

Hunter,

Its any enchanter mob in any of the LDONs. In LDON3 its the Master Flowkeepers. I have also seen the mobs in ToV also trying to charm as well (but is resisted).

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 09:49:03 am »

What would you be doing in ToV, out of curiosity?

Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 10:50:39 am »

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 11:48:38 am »

ToV = Noob Zone!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
adamalh
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 04:41:40 pm »

Over this past week I've ran into a few mobs that Charm as well.  Its always in a group of mobs though, so I can never figure out exactly which one did it.

The first and second time this happened was in MistMoore castle when I was doing some ROA for my warrior.

The 3rd time this happened was in LDON 5 while killing a small group of random mobs.

Earlier today I had this happen again while doing ROA for my warrior in PoNightmare.  Again, it was a random trash mob that charmed me, I was unable to figure out which one.

-- As a mage its devastating because immediately after being charmed your pet vanishes.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 09:16:54 pm »

Cuts deep Supreme... I thought we were friends *cry*

greasy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2010, 07:57:08 am »

"a master flowkeeper" in LDON 3 still charms.  This mob has charmed me on multiple occasions, and did it again today.  It is devastating to a pet class.

Greasy - mage
Ground - beastlord
International - Ranger
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2010, 07:58:22 am »

Ouch! Guess they missed one...

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 10:18:33 am »

Its been mentioned before

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 11:50:43 am »

I've seen 2 spawns of that mob in ldon 3 1 at the stairs in the side as you are almost to the petrified tree and one thats hidden just inside a door in ldon 3. Not sure if others noticed the second one or not as you can get past it and many run past it without realizing it lol I have seen a few groups wiped by the one hidden just inside the door way >_<

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 11:56:57 am »

they're a pain for sure. you end up getting charmed and hack down your whole group down lol.

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 12:03:15 pm »

yeah i was doing ldon and a person boxing kept running ahead killing mobs ahead of me forcing me to do the same. We got to that room and the person got upset with me that while i was playing and killing my mobs they got charmed and wiped out their group. they believed i should have been watching their every move and known they were charmed. I had no idea what was going on untill i noticed i was being attacked by the other player (i was ahead of them starting up the small set of stairs) >_< but by then it was to late they had already wiped out their 2 boxed toons.

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 12:14:53 pm »

I had no idea what was going on untill i noticed i was being attacked by the other player

I could only imagine what that would be like...

"Oh Hi Tosser...Wha..."

::Entering the Nexus::  Grin

Rob Smiley
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 12:26:53 pm »

lol i got lucky they got uncharmed right as they were attacking me. Then said "i should of just killed you!!!" i was like "what?" they said "didn't you see i was charmed?" Then "why didn't you help?" I said i am sorry i did not see and did not notice anything untill you started to attack me >_< And from there it went down hill lol

greasy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 01:57:15 pm »

Its been mentioned before

Yeah that was a month ago, it seems to have been forgotten about so I thought I'd mention it again.

Greasy - mage
Ground - beastlord
International - Ranger
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65035
  • Total Topics: 5058