Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 01:01:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Christmas Updates  (Read 16507 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2010, 02:04:44 am »

Note: I'll update this original post as the weekend goes on if I do more updates, stead of making new topics for Christmas.

- Free Credits for everyone! Limit one toon per account. See Christmas_Gift NPC in Nexus for details.

- In 3 hours from this post will be our 6am auto reboot, and it'll start our Double Drop Event for Dec 24th and 25th. May or may not run into Dec 26th.

- Epic 3.5 and 4.0 Books are reduced down to 75 credits each. I haven't decided if the prices will go back up after Christmas or stay the same.

- Shadow now has 50% chance instead of 66% chance of doing a Shadow Step. Still need some time to create the limit to 2 max shadow steps before he doesn't shadow step anymore. But with the 50% chance, he should shadow step too many times unless the RNG really hates you.

- Area updates have been posted in another topic for upcoming Naked Gnome PvP Event. Last man standing in this pvp event wins. Also the best video about this will win 100 Credits. There will be only 1 winner for the video contest, and anyone can submit as many videos as they wish in attempt to win. Find the Arena topic and post your videos there by end of Monday Pacific time.

- Assassin Guild - Guard Gollus in Freportw has been updated to do more damage, less hp, more regen, and give the entire group that kills him a reward summoned to their cursor, as well as 1 item on the corpse to be looted. Let me know if you like this event better, and I can copy similar stuff to the other 9 bosses.

- Updated Spells
 Nature's Renewal - This spell should be working now thanks to a users email how to fix
 Spirit Salve - This spell should be working now thanks to a users email how to fix
 Forest's Renewal - This spell should be working now thanks to a users email how to fix
 Kragg's Salve - This spell should be working now thanks to a users email how to fix
 T3 Wizard Nuke - Mana reduced from 50k to 40k mana required.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 04:53:00 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Norrok

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 05:08:35 am »

woot, thanks hunter! and merry christmas to you to, sir!

Veil - Monk
Norrok - War
Falkor - Ranger
Beatris - Paladin
Korron - Paladin
Laza - ShadowKnight

(Officer of [NuToSvr])
Ryvva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 08:09:31 am »

Much Appreciated Hunter, Hope Santa is good to you!, Merry Christmas
hexorcist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 08:47:05 am »

Thank you Hunter !
I only discovered this server 2 months ago and you and the whole EZ server community have rekindled my love of EQ.

Thank you for this much appreciated Xmas gift.

Hope you all have a great festive break and wishing you all a Happy New Year !

Okrana Nightcrawler - Paladin
Anarko Nightcrawler - Mage
Juicylucy Nightcrawler- Paladin
Insania Nightcrawler - Warrior
Narko Nightcrawler - Paladin
Niburu Nightcrawler - Enchanter
Hexorcist Nightcrawler - Necro

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 09:26:33 am »

Merry Christmas, Hunter, and thank you for the Christmas Gift!
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 09:43:18 am »

Woot! 359 players received their free Christmas Gift already.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 02:56:16 pm »

Hunter, YOU F@#%ING ROCK!!!  Merry X-Mas and Happy Holidays, man. Keep up the excellent work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 06:20:26 pm »

Merry Christmas Hunter.

Thanks for the presents.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 06:44:50 pm »

Just back fro the marathon Christmas round robin... I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. 

Thank you Hunter for your very kind gifts.  You have a heart of gold.

Kwai/Dokk et al...
Holyfrogg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 09:47:23 pm »

Hunter you are the man.. Thanks alot good sir and i wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas

Holy
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 10:50:37 pm »

Hi Hunter

*Edit*
Happy Christmas Hunter - thanks heaps for a fantastic year on EZ.  Hope you and your family have a nice relaxing time!

I've been having some problems redeeming my Christmas gift with the EZ Store in the nexus.  When I use the links in the bot script I don't get a confirmation window popping up - I just get a blank line.  When I type out the item I want (eg.  "Buy Upgrade Guardian (add 5) - I get the confirmation box popping up but it says:

Do you wish to add 0 rank to the for 0 credits?

You have 20 credits available

If I choose yes then it does nothing.

Any ideas?
Strix
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 10:55:54 pm by Strix » Logged

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 11:02:07 pm »

Are you pressing the 'Buy' link? Not the other like with the (add 5) at the end of it but at the very beginning of the line.

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 11:07:19 pm »

Addition to above (not sure if they are linked)

I thought that perhaps logging out and coming back in might reset it.  I've done this 3 times now and each time when I go to log back in I get the "unknown server" error for about 30 mins before it will let me log back in again.  I can log into any other server but EZ, however, in this period.

On the last successful login I camped back out to the desktop without hailing the EZ Store bot and had no problems.  But apon hailing it - I'm now locked out again.  Not sure they are related but it seems like hailing the EZ Store is linked to my ability to log back in again within 30 mins.  

Strix

Very strange.
Strix  

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 11:10:24 pm »

Are you pressing the 'Buy' link? Not the other like with the (add 5) at the end of it but at the very beginning of the line.

Hey Xiggie

I think I was pressing the "buy" link.  It then comes up with a list of the charms you can purchase right?

Think the sting was  --> Hail EZ Store -- Items -- Buy Charm Upgrades --  Guardian Charms -- Buy Upgrade Guardian (add 5)

Can't log in atm so I'm going off my memory.

Strix

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 11:10:34 pm »

That is unrelated. Right now there is a known issue with most servers and not being able to log in.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)