Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:22:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: @Hunter  (Read 9413 times)
Randomhero

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2010, 03:28:19 pm »

Really? Fucking ban someone from chatting for one simple joke statement without warning? What kind of fat no life faggot are you that needs to power trip like that? I hope your family burns in a fiery accident you dumb fuck. Merry fucking christmas asshole nigger.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 03:30:29 pm »

and this post helps how?

This really is the most mature way to lodge a rebuttal..

HA-HA

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Balthor2
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 03:33:20 pm »

Wow, I could understand being "wtf" over getting banned but going off like this doesnt help you at all.
Let me guess, your "one simple joke statement" was extremely racist or some shit. Go back to P99
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 03:34:30 pm »

Well, if it was going to be a temporary ban it isn't anymore...
TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 03:34:46 pm »

Oh my... such nerdrage... what kind of crazy nutbag needs to go off on someone like this for being banned from a video game...
Domeiz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 04:23:40 pm »

hahaha omg dude relax it's a game. kind of reminds me when i was playing halo(not very experienced at the time) and was sucking. the kid with the nerdiest voice was telling me to go die in real life and that i'm a pos, worthless and should go back to the store and sell the game. I mean really, look at yourself and your life, if this is how you are going to react from being banned from a free server, thats just really not good for ya.
Tromi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 05:04:44 pm »

I got a question for the person who made this topic:What did you do to get banned? Obviously you did something stupid or you wouldn't banned.The community on ez seems fairly stable and  even though i have had my disagreements with some,they still manage to not get themselves banned,so you must have done something stupid.You may need to do some soul searching and think about why you got banned and read the rules perhaps.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 05:17:39 pm »

He got banned for doing the same thing in game that he just did on the forums. Protip, when you post like your so angry it sound like you may have shit yourself, you're doing something wrong.

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 06:05:15 pm »

Protip, when you post like your so angry it sound like you may have shit yourself, you're doing something wrong.

Thanks Xiggie, that made me laugh too damn hard!

Balthor2
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 06:54:59 pm »

Funkinmofo I like your avatar
undeadanger

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 11:33:53 pm »

sounds like some one needs to help this guy get some meds like really fast ,, we may see him on the late night news ,, but for real ,, dont talk about someones family u jerk off ,,
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 11:48:51 pm »

Thanks for posting this topic. Serves as a warning to other people to stop acting bad in ooc or harassing a GM in ooc.

On side note, just woke up, reading all my emails now. I guess if there is an apology in there some where, it won't matter now.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 04:24:49 am »

Hunter, I think you should change the tag right below his name, (Newbie). His new tag should be one of the following two: 'Random Idiot', or 'Shat himself with anger'. Just a suggestion is all.

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2010, 05:19:02 am »

Really? Fucking ban someone from chatting for one simple joke statement without warning? What kind of fat no life faggot are you that needs to power trip like that? I hope your family burns in a fiery accident you dumb fuck. Merry fucking christmas asshole nigger.

Seriously, this guy goes into an entire OMFG YOU KILLED MY FAMILY DIE DIE DIE rant because he got... drumroll.. ooc revoked?

Someone needs some anger management gift vouchers for christmas.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2011, 09:45:07 pm »

The sad thing is, I think I remember this guy... He said something about getting a level 21 monk in pink to do something for Hunter or some stupid sexual related bs for some reward... I cannot remember all of the specifics. I think he was even in the guild I am in (Forbidden Prophecy). I remember telling him to just simmer because Hunter maybe did it just cause he had a rough day or something. Needless to say, won't be seeing him around anymore.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439