Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:15:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zephy  (Read 8214 times)
gimpy

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2010, 12:16:43 pm »

I was in airplane last night, had just killed Prince of Hate, and OOC'ed the wonderful shammy and druid head pieces.  Zephy zoned down, and was running around the island.  I sent a tell, asking what was up, the response was "Looking around".  

I brought the shammy in to loot the head piece, zoned out, and Zephy is still standing there.  Sent me a tell, asking if I wanted haste, my response, no thanks.  Zephy sent another tell, asking if I wanted him to leave, my response, yes please.  

I tabbed over to my mage standing up top, handed in a cyan, then tabbed back to my main screen to find that the Lightbringer was in camp, whacking on my group.  I engaged and won, but noticed that Zephy's corpse was halfway up the hill where mobs spawn.  Apparently, he ran up the hill and pulled the mob just close enough to my group to transfer aggro.  

Sent a tell asking about it, was ignored, mentioned it in OOC, was ignored again.  So my question, was this just an asshat move, or a lapse of manners?  
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 12:43:02 pm »

It's a total d-bag move. I've only been doing T3 for a short time, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on when you see someone on an island and and a boss pops.

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 12:45:44 pm »

Use instances when you can.... to avoid asshats  Grin

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 02:12:46 pm »

None the less, good thing you brought it to the forums. Now people know when they see Zephy to beware.

Balthor2
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 07:11:46 pm »

To bad you didnt take a screen shot.
Believe Hunter said this type of behavior was bannable.
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 12:34:49 am »

I did take a screen shot, showing his body, the hill, and the mob in camp, but didnt post it.  I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he (or any of his guildmates) responded.  It doesnt look like that will happen, either here or in game.
grizer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 11:11:24 am »

I play Zephy.. and it was a total accident.  I asked if you wanted me to leave and you spawned the mob on me.. I was running over to the portal to teleport out.  I wasn't being an asshat. 

The reason I dropped down in the first place was my guild management showed we had peeps in the zone.. but no gi was created.

I'm sorry things went bad, but you did spawn the mob on me.
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 02:05:43 pm »

I play Zephy.. and it was a total accident.  I asked if you wanted me to leave and you spawned the mob on me.. I was running over to the portal to teleport out.  I wasn't being an asshat. 

The reason I dropped down in the first place was my guild management showed we had peeps in the zone.. but no gi was created.

I'm sorry things went bad, but you did spawn the mob on me.

And why couldn't all of this been told to Gimp when he was sending you a tell? It's all suspect on your part. It sounds more like you got in the way of his spawn than him spawning the mob on you, then you pulled the mob to were he had his camp setup. This is a typical case of you trying to pull the "I'm the victim"

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 02:24:44 pm »

Sounds like bs to me.

gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 01:42:03 pm »

Zephy contacted me in game, we discussed, story over.
Ryvva

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 05:08:13 pm »

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 07:00:51 pm »

stad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 01:05:00 am »

i need a lot of those medicines lately

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent