Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:11:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Warrior Parse v1.0  (Read 6582 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 07:15:07 pm »

Hardly missing any t3/t4, UC, RoA 52, no custom ranged item.

2x 4.0's with 3 Anger 4's in each.

Practice Dummy ~ 620 secs parsed with CT buff pet.

Total Damage ~ 15,525,007

DPS ~ 25,040

---------------------------------------------------------

Practice Dummy ~ 620 secs parsed with CT buff pet(removed haste)

Total Damage ~ 18,682,482

DPS ~ 30,133

Nothing special done, just auto attack.
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 07:21:28 pm »

Damage goes up without haste because of increased procs, it looks like. Time to start buff blocking Speed of Salik.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 07:26:23 pm »

If we ever update source code again there's a fix for the extra haste reducing procs.  If you want to try and min/max it you want to shoot for exactly as much haste will get your weapon to 10 delay.
Balthor2
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 08:42:11 pm »

Damage goes up without haste because of increased procs, it looks like. Time to start buff blocking Speed of Salik.

welcome to the party like 3 weeks late.

If we ever update source code again there's a fix for the extra haste reducing procs.  If you want to try and min/max it you want to shoot for exactly as much haste will get your weapon to 10 delay.

Tracking several fixes on my test server that work perfect unfortunately we have no idea what rules Hunter has set for this server and no idea but believe he already sourced in the updates.
--

I expected the DPS to be higher if you were using 6x Anger4 since with A5-A4-A4// A5-A5-A4 I do between 27800 and 33000 DPS on my warrior on a consistent basis. When I notice I am not flickering or having FPS issues my little dude gets to the top end of his dps with just auto-attack on.
Savage I have not actually parsed but adds a few K in as well, I use it often when rampaging down 10 HoH Avatars at once.
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 09:28:16 pm »

welcome to the party like 3 weeks late.

Yep, read it over a month ago and started blocking it to my paladins. Now I need to start blocking on my war. Guess I should've been more clear so I wasn't misunderstood as having figured it out myself. Thank you guys for the parses.

Quote from: lerxst2112
Briefly looking at the latest source code, at appears the combat formula uses the haste to decide how fast you could swing and adjusts proc chances based on that.

The problem seems to be when you use a fast enough weapon you hit the delay cap without using all the haste you have available, so your swings are actually slower than what the proc formula bases your proc chance on.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 10:02:58 pm »

Tracking several fixes on my test server that work perfect unfortunately we have no idea what rules Hunter has set for this server and no idea but believe he already sourced in the updates.

Unless I missed it, I do not believe Hunter has updated source since sometime in November.  This is the revision necessary for the haste/proc fix: http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/source/detail?r=1791

It's still beneficial to have haste up to where your weapon would go below 10 delay, but anything past that and you just lower the proc chance because you can't swing any faster.  Unfortunately if you've got a UC then you're most likely past that point although I'm not sure of the delays on 4.0s off the top of my head.
Balthor2
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 11:27:48 pm »

Well in reference to UC and max Brawler we thought maybe high damage / low delay weapons might go over the allowed cap and reduce the effects but when I tested it with the most recent sourced in db and rules it worked fine for me.
I used a 198 / 25 weapon to test, without UC and then with UC.
Well my test version of the UC, charm slot with the effects and haste.
Of course its hard to get true accurate tests in as Hunter has been working on his server for some time and I am just guessing at the rules values based on what I see in game, parse in game and the few posts where Hunter mentions how he adjusted rules to try and fix issues to make the players happy.

Tell you what after spending a lot of time figuring out some of this (my codeFu is weak and my query skills are lacking) I have a better appreciation of the work required to change some things on the server.
Anyways the parses are good to see and Chunk <3
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 12:26:39 am »

Balthor <3

If it weren't for all the noise that some of you make, things wouldn't get fine tuned - nor be as entertaining - for the rest of the server.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)