Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 10:23:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Cube  (Read 30798 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2011, 02:04:05 pm »

Alright I feel bad in getting so angry over a game.  You all must realise how much effort and time I spent and I'll just let this die now, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:14:11 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 02:26:31 pm »

I'm probably going to regret posting this.

Poop
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 02:34:21 pm »

/boycott

Not like i buy much anymore anyways but, still pretty wrong to do to someone.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 03:01:11 pm »

A friend would have asked if you minded him giving the account away since he knows it was a shared account. Sucks that it happened, but as long as you learn something from the experience it isn't a total loss.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 03:27:38 pm »

Cube was herding in T2, pulled em right over the top of me and taunted my mob off me and keep on running, killing said mob. I let it go,just made a mental note. Then later he was afk at ice tiki with his pally. I asked if was gonna pop one, no replies. I waited about 10 minutes he never moved,or replied so I proceeded to pop my mobs on top of him. I kinda felt bad killing his pally in the process, but meh. He stayed afk there for hours while i did my thing.
Aname
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 04:26:30 pm »

Cube was herding in T2, pulled em right over the top of me and taunted my mob off me and keep on running, killing said mob. I let it go,just made a mental note. Then later he was afk at ice tiki with his pally. I asked if was gonna pop one, no replies. I waited about 10 minutes he never moved,or replied so I proceeded to pop my mobs on top of him. I kinda felt bad killing his pally in the process, but meh. He stayed afk there for hours while i did my thing.

I was all set to say the guy playing Cube right now might not know the history of the account and to give the guy a chance.  But, after what you just posted, too damn bad if his Pally died.  Do it again!
Lithiar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 04:43:43 pm »

sounds like the guy is up to no good, hopefully he doesn't get you banned since your linked by IP, good luck to you sir, /boycott cube.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 05:10:39 pm »

sounds like the guy is up to no good, hopefully he doesn't get you banned since your linked by IP, good luck to you sir, /boycott cube.

I agree.  I would be concerned with this as well.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 06:04:32 pm »

Looks like gnaughty was bent over backwards when you took the character.
Swiftblade

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 06:18:20 pm »

I didn't "take" the account. 

I was given the account in a trade and i am sorry as i had never seen or heard of the toon before and had no idea anyone else had ever used it.  So you people can move on and quit this witchhunt it would be greatly appreciated.  I come here to play and have fun and take my mind off of RL stress and plan on staying as i love this server. 
Teesha Torment

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 06:27:32 pm »

I have seen both Gnaughty and Lightblade in game,Both of you seem to be good guys that got caught in a bad situation,I hope there is a peaceful resolve to this issue.As far as Lightblade/Cube ksing I find that hard to believe do you have proof of this??If not its just an accusation alot of which have been posted here lately.I know my opinion doesn't mean anything at all just felt like putting it out there.

Teesha Torment 70 Paladin
Strawberri Gashes 70 Rogue
Teesa 70 Druid
Member of NuToSvr
Balthor2
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 07:23:33 pm »

After I put a lot of "rot" gear on a few friends toons, luckily no charms, I finally said screw it and just made several more XYZ class of my own.
Sure they might come back to play or even give their accounts away but I used them to get partially to where I am and feel its a fair trade.
Now if I had UC one of them I would be pist but I have not and will not, except maybe xiggie cause he is lazy, more lazy then me.
Anyways sucks G-gnume but /hugs
Swift seems cool enough by me. He needs to banter with me in ooc more often or I'll poke him in the eye.
Hmmm nap time, I'll be back to troll in a few hours.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 08:05:49 pm »

Not trying to get ya banned or ostracized. Just stating my run in with ya that day. I mean you did tell me I could loot rots if I wanted. Seemed cool enough. But ya did run over my 5 box crew while I was fighting and took my mob, I don't know how ya couldn't have seen me. But then again you did have like 5 mobs on ya when ya ran over me, stuff happens. No biggie man, it was just one mob, not the end of the world. I'm easy going.

Far as the afk thing I understand totally, again just stating facts of the day. I harbor no ill will. I even said I felt bad about the pally hehe.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:08:57 pm by Nindalf » Logged
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 08:38:19 pm »

Hello EZ PEEPS..

I logged in tonight and spoke to Cube...I will talk to Gnaughty also...
Holy/Swift/Cube is a nice EZ player all will be fine with Cube and FoH.

We have more toons, we will recruit players at times, we will Love EZ peeps.

This is just another situtation of online gaming

/hugs to FoH peeps that get a chance to read this
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 09:20:55 pm »

Yeah I'm thinking that since I had the toon since he was T1 and a little T2 that I should be the one to reap the benefits of my hard work.  meaning strip cube of 4.0 and UC and move them to one of my accounts.
Vote +1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678