Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 03:12:59 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Cube  (Read 30918 times)
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 09:42:56 pm »

I still talk with original cube like weekly.  I bet the friend he yielded cube to is french too... Need anyone say any more?

GNAUGHTY!  If you're going to take over chars you didnt start, get the LS info, otherwise you can expect folks to get nostalgic and thank you for keeping their seat warm.

Wtf destined is back?  All sorts of nerds are coming back.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 10:17:34 pm »

I am retracting my statements of Handz he is a great guy and helped me rectify this misunderstanding, he thought I had quit EZ.  I let him know that I had not quit just took a two week break and all is good, love ya Avalon people.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:19:54 am by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 10:28:54 pm »

The little fucker has his first cold.  Daddy gets no sleep since mommy got a nlbig promotion at work.  /headslam
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 11:09:34 pm »

Aww I dont miss them days.

Poop
Balthor2
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 01:36:49 am »

ash shut up. Thanks. Love Balthor.
Bwahhah!
*derailed threads are win, lets start talking about beating of gnumez*

Hey BIKAF, make sure you get lots of pictures and videos. Remember his super cute days and black mail the little bastard when he hits 16 and gets all "yo screw you pops" you know what I mean ;p
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 10:23:58 am »

I now feel like an asshole getting so angry at my freind who originally started the account before I tyook it over.  he emailed me from France this morning apologizing because he though I had quit EZ since i was gone for last two weeks.  Cube is once again a fulltime member of FoH and you can send him tells hating me.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 12:34:33 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Bikaf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 10:35:28 am »

so wait, did bert come back to EZ?
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 12:17:41 pm »

Nah hes playing on P99 he logged in this morning on Nagach all flustered casuse he thought I had quit the past two weeks.  Hes a great guy my wife misses his accent but she listens to Traya now.  His toons name is Nagach like his mage is here.  I was going to login over there and say hi but all i got was a black screen.

Poop
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 12:18:34 pm »

you took the character back after someone traded for him?

BS move taking the toon back.. i guess Holy gets the shaft and you win?
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 12:34:07 pm »

Nah basically bert had a misunderstanding he thought I had quit.  bert and I made this account together to level Cube tag team.  All is good and i am not blaming light for anything done with it and Im even helping him with an MCP kill soon. Are we cross?  Did I do something to you along time back or something or did I not pay attention to you?  Im being serious if you need help with something ill help man I try not to get anyone mad at me here since i love the people who play here I enjoy talking with Hunter and people here.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 01:29:36 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 01:39:33 pm »

I've been burned on live before..
bought an account and then they somehow take it back

this sounded like the same thing and i hope Holy got whatever he traded for the account back

in this case it looks like you are helping him so i guess you all worked it out
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 01:43:22 pm »

Im an idiot i got lightblade mixed up with names lol. There are more details to the story but thats better not said.  Whats your ingame toons name?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:10:19 am by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 11:46:34 pm »

I have seen both Gnaughty and Lightblade in game,Both of you seem to be good guys that got caught in a bad situation,I hope there is a peaceful resolve to this issue.As far as Lightblade/Cube ksing I find that hard to believe do you have proof of this??If not its just an accusation alot of which have been posted here lately.I know my opinion doesn't mean anything at all just felt like putting it out there.

Its awesome to see my name come into play when im not a part of this story. Good to see Lightblade stands out in everyones mind, as I know she meant Holyblade. There is and will only ever be one Lightblade =)
Far as Gnaughty goes, I say Gnaughty should take over everyones account mine included, would save me 18k stone combos thats for sure.... Love ya Gnaughty!!!!
And Teesha - I love you bunches for the plug !!!!

(...and if Gnaughty does owe ME an account, I wanna know about it RIGHT NOW!!! Squirly 'lil gnomes they is.....)

-Lightblade
(Ref: Jr. Member) - Jesus how many flames do I have to post to make it to master member??
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:52:08 pm by JDFriend » Logged

Aname
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 01:01:11 am »

I was wondering about the whole Lightblade thing myself as I know him to be a RANGER and therefore PERFECT.
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 09:18:35 am »

@Balthor....omg make me sammich beotch
@Aname...you know the lubin I need from you
@Holyblade... Send a tell in game when ya can
@Lightblade...Welcome to the fun
@who ever was crying about loosing a toon they bought in live >>> AGAINST THE RULES YOU LOOSE AND SHOULD

@anyone else I love or dont.......get in game grind lvl farm...rinse and repeat
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 70
  • Online Ever: 8678