Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 11:04:44 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: SLS - wtb  (Read 15542 times)
Balthor2
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:12:01 am »

Until I farm them I am looking SLS's, currently need 10 and looking to pay 125k per but will negotiate on prices.
My bank is down to just enough to straight buy 10 SLS with some change left over, to lazy to farm pp up atm and only sell like 1% of the drops I get, yes I am such a slacker.
Balthor2
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 06:56:40 pm »

Still looking for some SLS, got a couple today.
Anyone that isnt in <Fear Fuckwits> feel free to contact me
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 06:57:58 pm »

Cough-uberfucktard-cough
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:59:26 pm by Xiggie » Logged

dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 07:43:53 pm »

Aww... are you guys sad that being asshats finally came back to bite you?

Suck it up and play the game. Apologize to someone if you care about solving the problem. Otherwise cut the crap boys.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 07:49:03 pm »

Is this about fear mongers warping?
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 08:01:01 pm »

Aww... are you guys sad that being asshats finally came back to bite you?

Suck it up and play the game. Apologize to someone if you care about solving the problem. Otherwise cut the crap boys.
Sounds like someone got their feelings hurt...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 08:04:11 pm »

I have been playing on this server for over 2 years. You coming here with your little bitty 'oh you guys are asshats apologize' is not going to do anything to my reputation. I think I am very safe to say that my reputation is quite good. But if a few douche bags think I am an asshat, well... that's one of the benefits of having a good reputation. So in short, suck it fatty.

Yes, it is about fear mongers warping and other general douche baggery.

dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »

I have been playing on this server for over 2 years. You coming here with your little bitty 'oh you guys are asshats apologize' is not going to do anything to my reputation. I think I am very safe to say that my reputation is quite good. But if a few douche bags think I am an asshat, well... that's one of the benefits of having a good reputation. So in short, suck it fatty.

Yes, it is about fear mongers warping and other general douche baggery.

To be honest I really don't care about you or your reputation, Xiggie. Like I said, get on with the game. Enough of this petty BS.

And to be more precise, it's about the comments these two made in the thread regarding Salvashun allegedly Warping. Not about the guild itself, or about the accusation, or really about warping at all. Just about how Xiggie and Balthor choose to throw shitstorms where they don't belong in the public forum and how they don't like it when someone stands up against 'em.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 08:14:20 pm »

This Server = PUBLIC

These Forums = PUBLIC

If you don't like what goes on or is said about something, stay away or go away. No one makes you come here to defend anyone.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 08:51:47 pm »

Lmfao, dude, your too stupid to realize you're not standing up, you're getting run the hell over. Your guild was shit toast before your that whole incident with salv came about, it is just that that incident gave me and others the opportunity to call you out on it. You may think you're standing up to some big bad oppressive veteran of the server, but you're not, you're just helping to smear your guild into a further worsening of your reputation. I am sure your guild is not all idiots, generally nothing is all bad. But unfortunate for you all the loudest of you seem to be the worse of the bunch. It is this loud bunch of you that is making this much worse than it should have been.

Here is a pro-tip, if the mass majority of the server is disagreeing with you, you prolly wrong. But hey, keep coming back, because hey, you are doing wonders for your reputation.

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 09:19:19 pm »

So salvashun warped and is guilded with fear mongers but fear mongers didnt do anything about the warp?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »

They defended him by saying he was too stupid to know how to use mq.

dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 10:02:54 pm »

So salvashun warped and is guilded with fear mongers but fear mongers didnt do anything about the warp?

Salvashun's guilt has not been proven one way or the other. Until that happens, there's no reason to kick someone for simple accusations.

Time to drop this issue and stop talking shit, kids! Someone with either compromised morals or some reason to actually CARE what the hell these two think sell them some SLSs already and let's move on.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 10:08:55 pm »

Is this about fear mongers warping?

One idiot posts some questionable screen shots about one member allegedly warping and now you claim the entire guild is warping? lmao

Your guild was shit toast before your that whole incident with salv came about, it is just that that incident gave me and others the opportunity to call you out on it.

What were some of the "problems" you had with these Fear Mongers before the incident happened?  All i hear is "you guys sucked before and you suck more now," but don't care to elaborate on your hatred for a guild.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 10:10:01 pm »

Usually if a guild supports one person warping with screen shots showing that a warp took place then the whole guild is just as retarded as the warper.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)