Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 11:18:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Dupise <Fear Mongers>  (Read 11304 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 11:33:18 pm »

So my turn to jump in..

Yet again <Fear Mongers> is Headlining tonight's posts!

WTF is Dupise <Fear Mongers> in LDON just checking (looting) corpses like he killed them.. wait a second he didn't kill them but yet he is going through them like and old woman at a yard sale..

It's this type of behavior that has been Identified...

I guess in some way you will condone this behavior also.. I guess it's an acquired skill set to ninja !!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:36:25 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:39:01 am »

That's not cool. He should have asked first, especially since you were bugged by it. Did you try bringing it to his attention that checking corpses was not O.K. with you?
Aname
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:47:34 am »

It doesn't matter if Fugitive told him or not.  Looting corpses that you did not kill is not allowed.  Or, did something change and the rules only apply to some people?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 12:56:36 am »

From http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

NO NINJA LOOTING
Don't loot mobs that don't belong to you unless the person/group that killed it gave you permission.
Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 04:46:58 am »

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will explain to him that this behavior will not be tolerated and any repeat offenders will be kicked from guild. I'm sorry that this happened as we do not condone ninjalooting at all. Dupise is new to server and hasn't learned the rules yet. Hopefully, this will not cause you to hold the Fear Mongers in low regard. We are a group of friendly and helpful players and incidents like this only smear our guild's name. So once again, I apologize for this mishap. If you have any other problems with a member of our guild, feel free to send me a tell ingame. Have a good day and happy hunting.

-Drasnik, Officer of the Fear Mongers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balthor2
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 08:23:30 am »

He shouldnt fucking have to ask the dude to not check the corpse of something he didnt kill.
You guys really are fucking stupid and dense
dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 10:40:20 am »

I'm not saying it was Fugitive's responsibility to tell Dupise not to loot. As I said, "That's not cool. He should have asked first, especially since you were bugged by it." I was just wondering if he DID ask him not to loot or if he decided to come straight to the forums and start Bashing on <FM> immediately rather than solving the problem one on one with the person.

I don't condone what Dupise was doing, but simply letting someone know that "hey, what you're doing right now isn't O.K." can defuse most problems before they become problems.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 11:05:44 am »

1st let me make my self clear so there will be no misunderstanding..

I DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE ANYONE A TELL FOR SHIT...

Fear Monger's have been in the forum news over the last few days...

This is not my 1st encounter with them.. normally I just sit in t3/t4 avoiding you fucks..

But no..... I have to go do something else then this is the reception I receive?!!

WTF yeah I'm going to bash.. this is the Flame forum...

Your reputation in whole has about as much credit as the listening to our government politics.

Reign your guild, before I just put up full time fraps and follow you all around.. I'm pretty much done till T5 anyway..

The only thing you can do to defuse this situation is pull your head out of your ass and realize you need to train your guild..

-Hate"
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 11:28:41 am »

Reign your guild, before I just put up full time fraps and follow you all around..

Hey maybe you should do that.  Then you might, i dunno, have an actual proof that these guys are cheats.

Until then, it just looks like you veterans are out busy stroking your e-peen because it doesn't happen IRL.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 11:31:34 am »

Reign your guild, before I just put up full time fraps and follow you all around..

Hey maybe you should do that.  Then you might, i dunno, have an actual proof that these guys are cheats.

Until then, it just looks like you veterans are out busy stroking your e-peen because it doesn't happen IRL.

Reread the topic ass hat I didn't accuse him of cheats did I?

-Hate"
dracolick

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:46 am »

At least SOMEONE here isn't totally off their rocker.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 11:36:12 am »

HAH! I just happened to go through my fraps this morning and guess what i found! Someone from Fear Mongers that i recorded a few weeks ago. Not only was it in once, but in two different zones. Just figured you might want to add that tiny bit to the pile.
Gwendlyne

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 11:38:53 am »

Is it really easier / more effective to rage on the forum as opposed to sending him a tell while he was doing it?

I'm not condoning what he was doing, and it may not be your "responsibility" to, but if you really gave a flying fornicate about what was on the corpses, I bet you would have sent a tell first.

Seems to me you're not really trying to do anything other than pound your chest and make a spectacle.
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 11:46:42 am »

Reread the topic ass hat I didn't accuse him of cheats did I?

You know how this whole ordeal about this guild started and how you guys all jumped on the <Fear Asshat> bandwagon.  It wasn't about Dupise mindlessly looting random corpses.

HAH! I just happened to go through my fraps this morning and guess what i found! Someone from Fear Mongers that i recorded a few weeks ago. Not only was it in once, but in two different zones. Just figured you might want to add that tiny bit to the pile.

If you found a member offending you or doing something to you, it may be beneficial to post it and/or speak to their guild master about this.  

I've met these guys and have played with them, and they have never came off to be how you guys described them.  They are good-hearted folk that, unfortunately, got the crap end of the stick.  They are not 12 year old kids who don't give a fuck, but rather mature adults who are well mannered.

Since none of you people who have a problem with this guild were actually willing to speak with their guild master and would rather go straight to the keyboard warrior approach, i took the initiative to speak with him directly on this matter.  He has since taken actions to educate new members on the rules, and is making sure that things like this doesn't happen again.

Its not surprising that proper communication goes a long way.

Is it really easier / more effective to rage on the forum as opposed to sending him a tell while he was doing it?

I'm not condoning what he was doing, and it may not be your "responsibility" to, but if you really gave a flying fornicate about what was on the corpses, I bet you would have sent a tell first.

Seems to me you're not really trying to do anything other than pound your chest and make a spectacle.

I whole-heartedly agree.  If it is actually your intention of making this server/community a better place by removing the bad people, then these situations would have been handled differently.  Instead, it sounds like your motives were ill-conceived and to single out a new guild that may not be up to par of your standards.

1st let me make my self clear so there will be no misunderstanding..
I DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE ANYONE A TELL FOR SHIT...

You're absolutely right.  You are not obligated in any way shape or form.  However, do note that people don't have to help others kill Dragon Slave, or help them through PoT or BoT.  Nobody is obligated to post a Walkthrough or show people how Epics work on this server. 

Nobody is obligated, but what makes this server great are those individuals that do positive things that they are not obligated to do and build relationships/communities.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:06:47 pm by Lintrix » Logged
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 12:14:04 pm »

Its not surprising that proper communication goes a long way.

Surprisingly it does, that's why these boards are here to COMMUNICATE THE RULES to the player base. Lack of communication on anothers guild part doesn't tell me that i need to stand in for the slacker and do it for him. Not my damn fault or anyone else heres' fault that the people of that guild, and many others cant read simple rules posted and follow them. Hmmm what's the saying..."Ignorance of the law is no excuse." Same here IMO, and just my 2cp.

Don't step in someone else shit, if you don't want it on you.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:33:59 pm by Solbash » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678