Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:39:11 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Mase - Ks in Sebilis - 1.17.11  (Read 26364 times)
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 03:19:02 pm »

key word "alt Paladin" whos qvic geared. And i rest my case in his attitude, instead of talking about something more relevant like the topic states, he talks about the duel. the server doesnt need people like this.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 03:19:18 pm »

I mean I have no clue what went down,cant read the SS.. Hunter will make that call. I was trying to explain how to cover your ass in that situation.

I wouldnt think camping mutli's on boxes is wrong,seeing as how if theres a line waiting..you still got to move on after you get your item. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

edit: I see lerxst post on it above mine. Thats part is kinda vague and maybe needs some clarification? I mean how do you really know if its some ones alt/box if you dont know the person or guild tag is different?

I just buy my FG/CG stuff..but I'm just lazy when it comes to camps haha! but I will farm the hell outta some stones!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 03:23:28 pm by Drezden » Logged
Mase Windu

"The answer is in the question." ― Mace Windu

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 03:20:10 pm »

I'm sorry carshowkings, but you are wrong.  I did wait 5 minutes, you only took those screen shots after you scrolled up.  I have a chronometer on my desktop and I did the fair gaming procedure.

I did not receive any tells from you, you were still afk, so I gated.

Now you are lying to make it seem you are right, and Ragekat/Zeus is joining in because I killed him in a duel.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 03:22:19 pm by Mase Windu » Logged
carshowkings

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 03:20:39 pm »

No, I set the timer, I play by the rules.  I set a timer after any spawn dies, you were AFK.

Please don't lie.

I've said everything I've needed to say, and I stand by my story.

I'll take this up with whoever, I know what happened. 

I am not going to listen to a sore loser who just got a lesson in being AFK when camping FG items.

Sounds like your the one mad about how everyone is pointing the finger at you for being a thief. I got my entire set last night like needed be. I'm not mad about jack, just don't want you to rob someone else like you did to me earlier today. You just lied about your own story and 3 people called you out on it.

Stop being a sore loser and stealing peoples camps and this problem wouldn't arise.
carshowkings

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 03:22:34 pm »

Use some common sense.

You can't hold 2 or more camps at the same time

You, is you the person, not each one of your boxes.

Where in the rules does it say that?  If i can kill the camp, and I'm clearing it ever pop...then why not? I would just get my item and move on...

I'll wait for Hunter's reply on this...
carshowkings

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2011, 03:24:21 pm »

I'm sorry carshowkings, but you are wrong.  I did wait 5 minutes, you only took those screen shots after you scrolled up.  I have a chronometer on my desktop and I did the fair gaming procedure.

I did not receive any tells from you, you were still afk, so I gated.

Now you are lying to make it seem you are right, and Ragekat/Zeus is joining in because I killed him in a duel.

I have one on my desktop as well. I knew what time it was. I'm done with your attitude and the topic. I'll wait for hunter's reply. Zues/Ragekat is joining in because he was in the room, same way Gabrella backed me up too. All good, waiting for hunter's reply's.

Happy Hunting everyone!
Mase Windu

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2011, 03:24:50 pm »

*Note

I know the truth, so I am fine.

Please go back to Wow where people like you are in the thousands
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 03:26:50 pm »

No Mase you are wrong, you didnt wait 5min and have no proof/ back up on it. You also are wrong about me being mad in the duel, i laughed when my Pal died, i was surprised he lasted as long as he did for being so gimp compared to my Zerker. Honestly it is you who is lying and trying to turn the story around, unfortunately you dont have any proof or witness as we do. The MAIN REASON he made this post is so that no one else would have to deal with you in a situation like this in the future. i mean your words alone just go to show what kind of class and attitude you have and im glad everyone can now see that. Have a good day.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 03:29:34 pm »

Use some common sense.

You can't hold 2 or more camps at the same time

You, is you the person, not each one of your boxes.

Where in the rules does it say that?  If i can kill the camp, and I'm clearing it ever pop...then why not? I would just get my item and move on...

I'll wait for Hunter's reply on this...

Like I said, use some common sense.  People that look for loopholes in the rules don't last here.
Mase Windu

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2011, 03:34:21 pm »

I have done several FG quests for several characters over the past few months, and this is the only squabble I have seen.

People do not need to worry about me, I play for fun and with my friends.  If you do have a problem with me, I'd like to resolve it. 

Gaming is for fun, and this kind of pettiness is a drag to be a part of.

I am sorry that you guys are so angry/upset.  My only advice is to not be afk longer than 5 minutes on heavily camped FG items.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 03:41:23 pm »

ok just a quick question here, Balthor ALWAYS pokes his nose into every single thread that seems togrant a opportunity to flame someone for breaking the rules.. why hasnt he posted, i noticed on his thread about the training that From seconds 17-52 (fraps video) he is in group with mase.. (or atleast that was how i read the name in his group window to be, may be wrong, its abit small) but i know his alts include eminence, downfell (think thats how you spell it, again small text) so is mase a alt, a friend, or what? not being accusatory, i just thought it strange that out of 3 pages, our dear flamer solbash was absent is all, come on solbash, get your act together bro, your sleeping on the job, this is Prime opportunity to flame n your missing it lmao.. i have grown accustom to seeing his flames, guess now im goin into solbash Rant withdrawels haha. seriously though, solbash, your not mase are you?

You know I been wondering the same thing. I noticed on his last few post his name on the left was white and said guest under it? He delete?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2011, 03:43:21 pm »

I have done several FG quests for several characters over the past few months, and this is the only squabble I have seen.

People do not need to worry about me, I play for fun and with my friends.  If you do have a problem with me, I'd like to resolve it. 

Gaming is for fun, and this kind of pettiness is a drag to be a part of.

I am sorry that you guys are so angry/upset.  My only advice is to not be afk longer than 5 minutes on heavily camped FG items.

Oh dont give up yet ! I was hoping to hit 200 post count in this thread alone !
Mase Windu

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2011, 03:45:24 pm »

People just want to hate because Mace Windu is sweet  Cool
Mase Windu

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2011, 03:47:29 pm »

lol that isn't me, there are too many characters in that name,

seriously people
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2011, 03:48:12 pm »

This just got good. Two people calling each other liars, one pulling out the "go back to WoW" card. Then Salvashun (who just learned how to make a new thread earlier today!) pulls out the conspiracy card and tries to pull Balthor into it.

/popcorn
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 281
  • Online Ever: 8678