Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:49:55 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi mobs in pub, a quick question  (Read 3654 times)
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2011, 04:17:11 am »

when your in tacvi pub, and someone is on say boss 3, is it ok to jump to boss 4 so long as they have engaged the boss 3? i was there earlier today and did that, dude was on boss 3 i jumped to boss 4, and i know the pub versions are supposed to be competitive, but whats the code of conduct in this situation? i didnt interfere with his kill, nor his lewt, and left all lewt in the zone, was just there to get in some solo revenge kills for the beating they gave me in my pally's early days. was talking to some guildies about this, you know, bruhaha n all about stomping the old meanies, n they said that was not acceptable behavior for tacvi? can anyone confirm or debunk this, i dont want to offend n e one, nor break rules or step on toes, just trying to get this cleared up for future reference. i have shared tacvi pub in the past with folks and we all had a nice time and helped each other by posting what we had rotting to help get us all thru it fast as possible. any help with this topic would be most appreciated, ty

Salvashun
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 04:21:20 am »

also, if its not good behavior, i do appologize and confirm it was done in ignorence, tho i have no idea who it was, as they didnt send a tell or say n e thing to me about it, and it wasnt until a few minutes ago i heard about this. hoping to get educated on this. peace
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 04:24:51 am »

It's perfectly reasonable to ask for clarification of the rules, especially this one and your approach on it is good, most people just say FU nubs loots or shutup.

It's not in the rules but Hunter has in the past said that tacvi is on its own rule set. Hunter himself has said that with tacvi, the first to engage owns the whole zone unless you wipe, then you have 5 minutes to re-engage.

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 04:45:50 am »

ty xiggie,  was hoping to get a clarification on this before i went to bed, i appreciate it. this should really be in the yellow text as you zone in to prevent confusion and preserve the tacvi rule set, and also to inform those of us who havent been long to the server and are unfamiliar with such zones that have thier *own* rule set. just my oppinion, but i would Love to see it in the yellow text, as from your comment i realize now that im not the first to not know this. hopefully if it makes it into the yellow text, i will be the last.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 04:57:54 am »

I agree, it should be in the yellow text as you zone in. It should also be in the rules on the forums instead of some obscure post somewhere on a past forum. I can't see anyone really getting banned for it because of the lack of clarification on the rule but that wouldn't stop people from getting super pissed at someone for ignoring it, lol. Sleep well.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 89