Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:24:36 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Exploiting Shadow  (Read 20952 times)
Drezden

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2011, 08:01:15 am »

So whats the word on this? Ive seen it done for hours on end ,one right after the other, and I know others have too. Folks have recently quit guilds because of it.

Seems somehow a certain class can pull it to zone in with a click of the button? And fight safely at zone in without ever moving. I was told by the player I saw doing it and others this was an exploit. He even went as far as saying he told Hunter about it. But yet he continued doing it, over and over.

I just think before folks go on a witch hunt, they should make sure their own house is in order.

I will NOT post names or guild it was,so don't even ask ! I didnt SS it or fraps, although in hindsight I wish i would have. Just putting it out that it know some people are exploiting.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 08:17:24 am »

Yes, it needs to be fixed, and I know what it is. If you get caught doing it, you can and will get banned.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 09:14:01 am »

Thanks for the response !

Wish I woulda SS or fraps this. Just erks me that the same folks on a witch hunt getting others banned are doing it theirself,or letting it happen in thier guild. Even after it was talked about in guild chat. They know who they are tho  Wink

edit: I would to add this is not related to the guild I am in now in anyways. I left the guild I am talking about and moved on.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 09:37:00 am by Drezden » Logged
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 10:09:40 am »

Hope the best fer ya Drezden!

Poop
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 11:20:38 am »

Sounds like the old cleric monk ghostkillin,warping method to me  Huh

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 06:26:33 pm »

Hope the best fer ya Drezden!

Love ya Gnaughty !! And hes an awesome addition to our guild now!! Keep Rocking everything the way it should be Drezden!

_Lightblade

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 11:04:14 pm »

Send Hunter the names of those people doing it Hoss, never know when Hunter is watching, even in an Instance

Poop
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 05:33:45 am »

Big Hunter is watching you! (And laughing at Hateborne)

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 01:56:46 pm »

(And laughing at Hateborne)

-Clev

Aren't we all?!

I think its kinda funny how the parties involved haven't posted anything. And I know they have been on the forums. Reasons being IMO:

A) It would bring the parties involved into the public light,and show how hypocritical one of the leaders is. After getting others banned for rule breaking.

B) They know I'm  right, as it was brought to the one leaders attention by the guilty party, after another guy quit the guild because he caught him doing it(all this took place in guild chat). Then /ooc the reason he disbanded. A lot of people seen this.

C) Guilty party just kept on exploiting even after admitting he knew it was an exploit and after having the conversation in guild chat. For hours mind you,he kept exploiting.

Sucks when someones got you in their sights doesn't it?

Wink
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 02:27:32 pm »

Just post who it was
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 02:38:01 pm »

Just post who it was

I second that.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 02:51:28 pm »

I sent the leader a PM here stating why I left and promised I wouldn't go on a smear campaign. I'm going to stick to it. But I said nothing about baiting !
Agrias

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 03:53:59 pm »

Obviously you have something personal going on here, I'd suggest letting Hunter handle it.  Your original post bringing attention to it was fine, but using this to bait people is kinda silly.  If you're not going to name names or show screenshots, just keep to the main points:

If you know something is an exploit, don't do it
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Just because you think you're alone in a zone doesn't mean you are, the Hunter may be there!
Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 03:57:31 pm »

I sent the leader a PM here stating why I left and promised I wouldn't go on a smear campaign. I'm going to stick to it. But I said nothing about baiting !

Saying something completely truthful, devoid of your opinions, do not count as a smear campaign.

I am sitting at the edge of my seat... who is it!!
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 04:02:08 pm »

I agree, I don't have SS or fraps, why i want mention names either. But this was /ooc and admitted to in guild chat, so I'm not alone in seeing it. If I was I wouldn't have even made a post. And the 'glass house' thing does apply here too. And I guess I did take it a little personal about what erked me. But your right, I will let sleeping dogs lie!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)