Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:12:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need Help?  (Read 3614 times)
Dragonmist

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2011, 09:54:40 pm »

Okay I used titanium didnt have any real problems, could run 5 accounts usually do 3 sometimes 4 though and do fine on most days 4 is un-laggy even when EZ is at peak.

So I cut eq folder,and shortcut put in my documents,Installed SoD do all the eqhost,patchme,and spell,and other custom files patch it It keeps saying cant login or invalid or user/pw doesnt exist like i was trying to use fake account for eqlive. So I run as admin and it lets me login It ends graphics are better and no coin weight is awesome but now when I box 2 characters or more even just 1 tonight I crashed kept seeing visual c++ error messages ,and could even run my toons very well. So i switched back to titanium and so far everything is fine but now its making me run it as admin just to login and be able to see servers.

So if anyone has any idea on how to fix this so i can use sod or advice on staying with titanium if i can box better that way then let me know because id rather use sod but if have to will stick with Titanium. Let me know Thanks.  Smiley

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 10:21:22 pm »

Move it out of whatever special folder you have it in to something like C:\EQClients and it should fix whatever admin problems you're having.
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:47:38 pm »

okay but im also having trouble now I can load one toon fine 0 lag np but each time I load a new one it opens it and makes the previous window turn solid black. like ive been fighting the T1 named Heh? any idea whats happening?

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 11:01:57 pm »

Are you switching in and out of full screen from windowed screen?

Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 11:13:14 pm »

it has yes i have always boxed alt tabbing in windowed mode, umm weird thing is after i went back to titanium instead of sod it was trying to open n a hugh window and wouldnt let me login but if i run as admin it opens and lets me get 1 box logged in

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: