Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 12:40:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: BARDS OF EZ ASSEMBLE  (Read 23708 times)
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 08:40:33 pm »

the song that increases spell dmg by 30% does affect group members, just casted spells only- wizard t3 nuke has dmg added onto each hit (aprox 7.5k base x5) workds great, it doesn't and shouldn't affect the procs of group members.

the 3.5 and 4.0 clicky is also awesome, given that it's group v2 meaning it hits everyone around them- awesome for rogues/pal/wiz but that's bout all i can see, maybe mage too. I run oom on my wizard quickly and i run out of mana fast on my palading as well. I mention the rogue cuz my rogue will go from full endurance to zilch very very quickly (being able to use opener disc every 30 seconds along with popping other disc's inbetween will drain it fast) hope that sheds a lil light on things.

trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 09:01:51 pm »

Please Note my bard sings metallica tunes and none of them black album or after. So stop stereotyping me and besides, What Xiggie does with his bard in his spare time dosen't concern us anyway.

Thanks for shedding some light on that for me lex.

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 10:17:31 pm »

WTB Aincient: Ride the Lightning plz!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2011, 05:51:19 am »

Hah there we go!

Ancient: Ride the Lightning
Effect: Storm Blade (v2!)
Add 1000 base dmg proc to all melee attacks and harmful spells cast. GO

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 07:29:36 am »

Ancient: Speed of Cliff Burton or Thunder of.. RIP Cliff you rock !

I love the old stuff too Trog, anything from black on up just seems like they sold out and conformed to make money. Which making money aint bad but the conformity sucks ass.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2011, 03:28:30 pm »

Ancient: Speed of Cliff Burton or Thunder of.. RIP Cliff you rock !

I love the old stuff too Trog, anything from black on up just seems like they sold out and conformed to make money. Which making money aint bad but the conformity sucks ass.

That "sold out" crap pisses me off.... You all are like little sheep and the media is the Shepherd.... Do you know anything about the band other then you can name the members and you know they cut there hair?

Go do your research on reasons they "sold out" and get back to me...

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2011, 03:35:59 pm »

I agree with Bone. metallica didn't sell out or go "mainstream". But for a few albums they tried some different stuff that imho sounded less aggressive and too over produced. (by over produced it was less raw and not infused with feeling/energy)

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 03:59:04 pm »

haha ! Talk about eating up what the media sells ya,you just proved your own point  Wink

Anyone who listens to the speed metal they used to play knows they went mainsteam and when. But your entitled to your opinion as I am mine. And the tail end of funk's post even proves it more. You crack me up, your so enlightened its truly amazing.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2011, 04:53:04 pm »

Metallica was never a "speed" metal band. Yes they were fast, but not blazingly fast. They were aggressive and in your face and anyone who was into early Metallica knows they were more thrash than anything else. Your statement saying they went mainstream is all the same bullshit that was bandied about when Enter Sandman was first played on the radio as a teaser for the new album. I find it hilarious that people think that getting an album OVER PRODUCED (thanks bob rock) and using studio tricks to improve tonality is considered selling out. While I will say that when Metallica went through the phase of over producing albums and putting out shitty covers I lost all interest in any new material they released. North American metal sucks in comparison to pretty much everything coming out of Europe and to a lesser extent Asia.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2011, 05:14:02 pm »

You right, thrash is more word I should have used,even tho they get tossed in with speed metal. I mean hell I didn't say I didn't like some of the newer stuff. But they where quoted as saying,back in the day, making videos was selling-out..then they turn around and do it. I like their vids too,just saying.

They did conform to the industry, but you kinda have to. And being over produced is giving up creative control and letting someone else turn your sounds in to what they think it should be. But yet again,your kinda forced to at some point when it becomes about the money.

They rock and always will ! I just prefer the older stuff from when i was teen lol.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2011, 05:42:34 pm »

I just prefer the older stuff from when i was teen lol.

Same here. Everything before Justice is golden.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2011, 06:03:16 pm »

That's BS you both listen to Debbie Gibson and rock out...

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2011, 06:34:43 pm »

I always wanted to Debbie and Tiffany go at it in say..mud wrestling or jello would work too!
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2011, 07:26:39 pm »

That's BS you both listen to Debbie Gibson and rock out...

I always wanted to Debbie and Tiffany go at it in say..mud wrestling or jello would work too!

Lol! but only if Chris Farley is the ref!

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2011, 09:10:35 pm »

Two 40+ year old used up former teen "stars" with a dead guy for a ref...  someone is a little sick if you ask me

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)