Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 07:44:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pet Affinity for classes with pet spells that don't have the AA  (Read 3991 times)
Beerman

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2011, 09:47:21 am »

Since it looks like Hunter has started adding AAs to classes (the spell crit for melee) could we get Pet Affinity added to the classes that don't have it but have pet spells (thinking shaman and druid specifically)? I know my Shaman would be more useful if his wolf pet could actually stay alive with group heals.
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:00:53 am »

I know my Shaman would be more useful if his wolf pet could actually stay alive with group heals.

Most delightfully ignorant quote ever.
Thanks for the laugh.

Most of the things past potime will sneeze at your pet and kill it, no matter how much group heals would stick on it or not. Even if you get CG pet, which can't even kill potime trash but is still a major upgrade to a blue pet, you'll be recasting it more than you like.

Things at HoH stage start AE'ing for 16.5k damage, which is an entirely different league altogether. Anyway, if you want to use pets, then pet affinity might be a nice start in some way, but it won't get you far.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 12:42:02 am »

Good idea here.  Don't mind Clev Tongue
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 01:08:06 am »

Pet Affinity would be a good addition. By itself it won't do much, but it is a good building block. It would let the shaman group proc buff more useful in certain situations where the little pets (shm/dru) survive.

Then again, with all the extra AA points we have, I support any new AA idea.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 260
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)