Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 02:35:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Druid update ideas  (Read 12835 times)
Collector

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 03:50:22 pm »

Okay, maybe i dont know what im talking about cause my pally is gimp =P

Edit: Misspelled about... lol
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 02:11:40 am »

If I'm not mistaken, the knights have a DI self only.

You are mistaken. Necros, paladin, shadowknights and clerics all have self only Invulnerability spells, which are absolutely useless for anything but jumping in the Hole pre-20k hps.

They make you invulnerable, wipe you completely off aggro list and last the whooping 18 seconds or so, during which you cant cast, cant attack and can't even scratch yer arse.

Only Clerics have Divine Intervention, which basically gives you second life upon dying.
Druids should get a massive DS (possibly one that scales with the guardian charm), their HoT epic click needs to be looked at, and frankly should get an insane amount of dots that all do reasonable damage (I remember the fun I had rooting/snaring a mob and just loading dots upon dots on it and seeing it die).

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, 10:24:28 am »

Please do something to help Druids out..even shammys which I don't have. But since pally nerfs I worked up my druid to compensate, got him into T3 and guess what? He is useless, his heals/regen did not make up for losses in the pally.

My group make up differs from a lot of folks, but before nerf I was doing fine with only 1 pally. I still had trouble if things went wrong,but I atleast had a chance. The clerics upgrades aren't enough to compensate. The only choices for healers atm are clerics and pallys period.

I don't use the 3 war/3 pally make up, kinda boring and bland. My group is made up of a mixture of what I like to play, the dps I stuck with for 7 months has turned out great with upgrades, but the healing aspect is hurting. I'm being forced to add another pally or cleric even still. I love to group, but its not always an options and shouldn't be needed for simple things.

My make up is War/Pally/Clr/Zerker/Rog/Dru .. This make up should be fine for anything, but with nerf it seriously lacks healing. I'm fine with pally nerf, but something needs to be done for the other healers, not just clerics.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 10:39:32 am »

After looking the difference is in the 3.0 epic click. Clerics get 400% plus the added use of oracle. Druids/Shammys just get the oracle and FoH. I propose removing the Serpents Silence and adding a healing focus to the druid epic to make up for this difference. Don't know anything about shammys, don't have one. But I would assume you could the same thing. Quick and easy. Clerics should be the top healers IMO, but the druids/shammy should be viable too.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 11:03:03 am »

Heres what druids have to work with.

And heres clerics.

An increased focus would fix this issue of healing. Quick and easy...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 01:14:00 pm by Drezden » Logged
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 08:44:56 pm »

How bout a 3.0 shield for druids/shammy..with say  maybe 300% click? Copy over the cleric one,change gfx, adjust click? /shrug
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 73