Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:21:14 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Let zerkers use Anger V!  (Read 6413 times)
Curry

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2011, 02:04:57 pm »

Since the class is supposed to be the kings of AE damage, why not just add em along with War to anger V aug? Would make the class a viable choice for box team's dps earlier, since they'd be cheaper to build as dps due to anger augs being pretty much free off PoD mats + HoH (as compared to monks and such that tend to require icestrikes/ninjastrikes to be any good).

Or perhaps a craftable slot8 AE proc aug, BER/PAL/SHD -exclusive - as a contrast to the Ninjastrikes (should totally be called Piratestrike OMG).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:22:17 pm by Curry » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:05:40 pm »

As a point of hilarious aggravation, better yet:

BER/DRU/CLR Only (since druid melee is for some reason logical now)

3 Ranks

Piratestrike - Causes all targets to be afflicted with scurvy. [100/1000/2000] PBAoE, Unresistable

On Target: YOU strike Shadow for 2000 points of Yargh!
3rd Person: Shadow has been struck for 2000 points of Yargh! by SoandSo.
On Kill: SoandSo made Shadow walk the plank.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Destined

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 10:35:22 pm »

Berserkers already out-AoE warriors even with just their epics and sorcers of equal rank. They don't need any additional AoE DPS.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:54:51 pm »

As a point of hilarious aggravation, better yet:

BER/DRU/CLR Only (since druid melee is for some reason logical now)

3 Ranks

Piratestrike - Causes all targets to be afflicted with scurvy. [100/1000/2000] PBAoE, Unresistable

On Target: YOU strike Shadow for 2000 points of Yargh!
3rd Person: Shadow has been struck for 2000 points of Yargh! by SoandSo.
On Kill: SoandSo made Shadow walk the plank.

-Hate

slight edit:
On Target: YOU shiver Shadow's timbers for 2000 points of Yargh!
3rd Person: Shadow's timbers have been shivered for 2000 points of Yargh! by SoandSo.

Curry

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 01:42:25 pm »

Berserkers already out-AoE warriors even with just their epics and sorcers of equal rank. They don't need any additional AoE DPS.
Warrior is already stumped on dps field anyway, and zerker is pretty much a curiousity class only as is. If you whip it FS5s and crap, it's still far beneath most other classes on dps, and usually you don't really look at any specific situation and think "hmm, I could use a zerker here!", since a warrior with couple angerV's already handles just about everything.

Suggesting the whole  thing since zerker could be more of ae wreckage than they are atm, making them an option for others than the already-got-all-other-classes-T4'd-and-I-got-brell-serilis-rotting-all-the-time-top-end-crowd. Some guy said that 4.0 zerker with sorc50 was doing 18k or something with the ae proc. Warr with UC does 4k per ae proc, and can whip total of 6 of those in if necessary, which is more than enough to deal with T3/T4 adds (unless your team is insane single target dps, but at that point the fights are clearly so trivial to you anyway that the adds can be dealt with afterwards). Zerker just fails to offer anything that you can't have other classes also do, usually better as well.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 04:18:19 pm »

slight edit:
On Target: YOU shiver Shadow's timbers for 2000 points of Yargh!
3rd Person: Shadow's timbers have been shivered for 2000 points of Yargh! by SoandSo.

funkinmofo...that is gold. Bravo  :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats