Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 12:16:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: WTB HoH stone combine macro  (Read 17656 times)
balthor3
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 06:37:32 pm »

BAG SLOTS (for the idiots out there)
[1] [2]
[3] [4]
[5] [6]
[7] [8]

Myself personally I have my magic box in slot 2 and my gems in bag in slot 7.
The other bags are used to hold my loot / clickies.
Then I open my bags so they look like this:

[INVENTORY] [7] [2]

Then I run the macro I use. Titanium build. Moves 2 stones and combines and drops back into inventory. If odd number of stones it see's that it does not have both stones required and will /endmac
This is similar enough to what I use that the above should work for you.

Most people that talk to me about errors they have either have stones deeper in inventory then magic box (no idea why it matters)
Or open the bags in reverse order (no fucking idea why that would matter, doesnt to me but does for some people.... yea go figure)

Now seriously people use some googlefu....
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB3/
http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Lots of EMU based sites but I just shut down my primary computer which has book marks and Im lazy.
Good day mate-
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 08:10:01 pm »

Didn't work for me, Sod client..  It just picked up a red stone, the put it back on the stack.. then picked it up.. put it back etc etc until I shut it down.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 08:54:55 pm »

Try opening the magic box first.

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 11:44:07 pm »

Drasnik,

Ran the stones macro on my titanium install and worked fine. Found stones, combined, auto-inventoried, etc.

walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 11:51:13 pm »

I opened the magic box first, and the bag with stones in it.

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 07:33:46 am »

Did you put the bag with stones in slot 1 and the magic box in slot 8?  That's what I did to get it to work.
walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 11:42:21 am »

Ok yeah that worked... only had 2 reds left but it combined to an orange... then got stuck in a loop opening/closing my bags...  How do you stop macros?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 11:44:22 am »

/end

Beerman

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 05:50:59 am »

I got it to work for one stone combine on SoD then kept getting an error that the "GemItem" varset would not accept new value.

So I loaded titanium and it worked.

One note: If you have clicky items in your inventory slots (I keep FG ring and Banker in 2 of them usually) the openbags script will right click them so you might want to put them inside a bag when you run the macro.
Drasnik

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 06:11:43 pm »

Yeah, I forgot to mention you should have bags in every slot and the magic box in last bag slot. I put a note on the .mac itself but forgot to mention here. lol Glad it's working on titanium, i didn't want to have to download it again. If anyone wants to take a look at it and do some tweaking, i have no problem with it. I'm not that great at macros.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2011, 02:11:33 pm »

Ok I got this to work combining a few stacks ...

Some things to remember...

- If you have anything but red stones (orange, yellow, etc) put them in the bank first.  This thing only works with ONLY red stones in your inventory, otherwise it gets hung up on yellow/orange etc..

- Make sure you don't have any clickies in your inventory, put them in bags etc (like ring of air..whooops ported my whole group to air heh)

- Put the red stones in your first bag (upper left) and open it.  Put the Magic Box in the last slot (lower right) and open it too.  Then run the macro.

It should combine all reds to orange, then orange to yellow, then to green and stop.  If it hangs up start it over but you have to reboot the client apparently..

Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2011, 02:36:43 pm »

ok here's what i did, very simple -

Red stones to orange:

Code:
Sub Main

:Loop

/ctrl /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Red Magical Stone].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrl /itemnotify in pack8 1 leftmouseup
/delay 1
/ctrl /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Red Magical Stone].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/ctrl /itemnotify in pack8 2 leftmouseup
/delay 1
/combine pack8
/delay 7
/autoinv
/delay 2

/goto :Loop

the only requirement for this is that u have ur EMPTY magic box in slot 8, which is the bottom right one (default UI) -

going by the text i pasted above you can see what needs to change for each color, just replace the "Red" with whatever color you're doing, be sure to save each one seperately and as a .mac file aswell

Beerman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 04:29:37 pm »

I figured out what was hanging the macro on my SoD client: it was the openbags thing. I commented it out and it worked fine with the magic box and bag with stones open.
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 03:58:40 pm »

For the life of me i cant get this to work, would love to cause 300-400 stones on my mouse. First time i treid it i had a damn ring in my invi and it upened my bags tried to gate me to air, i ducked, hit /end macro and tried again and only received errors saying bag etc... would love one clear description of how to make it work. I'm using Sod, i have SoD MQ2. I have your files in my macro folder, they are the only files in there.

I have tried gem bag in slot 1 magic box in slot 8, i have tried putting my stack of 100 oragnes in bank, using only empty bags and one bag with only red gems and magic box, nothing i do will make it work.

I may be doomed to click for 45min's Smiley

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 04:33:48 pm »

ok, i actually got it to work one time, combo reds to orange. I stopped it at the last 2 reds, maybe i shouldnt have but it was scarying me Smiley

Here is the message i get with 100+ oranges and 2 yellows i made, then i tried to run the macro.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310