Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 05:38:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Combining LDon Point Tokens  (Read 7340 times)
Teikashi

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2010, 04:57:32 pm »

Now that we can't turn in ldon tokens as stacks or 4 at a time, I've been noticing that the 10-point tokens have been rotting, since nobody wants to take the time to turn each and every single one in one at a time. But now that the dragon box has been changed to where we can use it with qvic, tacvi, and pod armor, I was thinking that it could also be used to combine tokens into even larger ones.

Use the box to merge five 10-point tokens into one 50-point token. And maybe even introduce a 100-point token, in case Hunter wants to take the time to write that one in. This way the smaller tokens won't be considered trash anymore, and could help some people get larger charms quicker.
Keto

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 05:56:35 pm »

way to take my idea!
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 06:00:42 pm »

Just a thought, if you have to click on it add it to the box, click combine, click  to move it back to a bag etc isn't it easier to just hand it to the npc?
Blackee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 06:29:54 pm »

Just a thought, if you have to click on it add it to the box, click combine, click  to move it back to a bag etc isn't it easier to just hand it to the npc?

I'd think so, but then some people are bored and want to do this on the floors of LDON itself, combining them through some type of combine-container (Magic box, perhaps) so when they go back they just hand it in. I would assume they would do this waiting on respawns for trash or bosses. I could be wrong, but that's how it comes off to me.

Not such a bad idea, but Crab's point is also valid. If you use the control+click method to peel one off of a stack, and always keep one on your cursor, and keep the loop going, I find it easy to hand in even stacks of 100 for 10creds. Not saying I wouldn't like to be able to combine them when I'm flooring due to being bored or waiting on spawns, but I have no problems as it is now.

youthdragon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 07:09:43 am »

Wish they do something I got over 500 10 credits rotting in a bag Cause I refuses to kill wrist turning them in 1 at a time.
Follow Me

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 08:09:11 am »

read the gatekeepers dialogue, he will take all your items in 1 click.  Enjoy your 2 charm upgrades when he takes them all off you! 
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 12:15:36 pm »

read the gatekeepers dialogue, he will take all your items in 1 click.  Enjoy your 2 charm upgrades when he takes them all off you! 

beat me to it.

Yeah its like the last sentence the "Gate Keeper" says. Its a link you click. Never saw it myself til about a month or two ago. after i had turning in like 100 coins already heh

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 12:40:02 pm »

I always used the Gatekeeper last option... something like "want your items" or something.  This transfer all your tokens to credits regardless how many you have.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 187