Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 09:59:24 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: SK named Falling  (Read 12983 times)
Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 04:54:59 pm »

So you think he was in Sro for what... sightseeing?  Point is the whole thing could be avoided with common fucking courtesy.

/who... 2 players in zone
"hey you doin Terror"
"yea just waiting for some friends"
 "ok GL"
*create guild instance*

See how easy that is?  Tongue Instead of coming on here dragging someone's name thru the mud over a stupid 1.5 mob.

He also doesn't have to ask to ask the other person why he's in the zone. If he goes to camp and no one is there then it's FFA. So you need to read the "fucking" rules and then pull your head out of your "fucking" ass and read the original post. It's not dragging someone's name through the mud if the guy ninja'd him. All he's doing is making other's aware of the type of player he ran across. And it obviously wan't a "stupid 1.5 mob" if multiple people were interested in it. Maybe you should relax and enjoy the "fucking" game a little, instead of flaming someone else's post.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:03:20 pm by Brianlb » Logged

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
Dood

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 06:31:18 pm »

What he ^ said!
 Cool

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 07:22:42 pm »

I dunno anything, I'm just a gnome.

It's ok, all you really need to know is that Gnomes are the best kinda people...

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 07:46:37 pm »

UMM yes he does.  If the other guy was there first, hell yes he does.  The other guy claimed to be there first, I dunno I wasn't there, but IF he was there first, then you have to send him a tell and wait 5 minutes.  That is the "fucking" rule.  If he's AFK or not ready to kill the mob AFTER waiting 5 minutes THEN you can kill it.  You better document it with screenshots with timestamps too.  You don't just rush in and kill something because the other person "obviously can't kill it".  Maybe he was waiting for his other toons to load?  Or do you think he just saw someone killing Terror and decided to ninja loot it for kicks?  No, he says he was there first and you jumped him because "he obviously can't kill it"... no that's not the rule.. 5 minutes is the rule... He has 5 minutes to kill it, otherwise it's FFA.

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 07:58:06 pm »

Bring a druid there and MGB ring of lavastorm.  Lol j/k  Grin

Walk2k cracks me up again, i as thinking of FD myself... but your right, dru/wiz succor spell would handle it nicely! Some people do jsut need an old fashioned beating.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 08:00:56 pm »

I did that a few times when i first started here...
Back when I didn't have better things to do with my time. Back when my main was a paladin in a Warrior's world... *walks down memory lane*

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 08:19:05 pm »

UMM yes he does.  If the other guy was there first, hell yes he does.  The other guy claimed to be there first, I dunno I wasn't there, but IF he was there first, then you have to send him a tell and wait 5 minutes.  That is the "fucking" rule.  If he's AFK or not ready to kill the mob AFTER waiting 5 minutes THEN you can kill it.  You better document it with screenshots with timestamps too.  You don't just rush in and kill something because the other person "obviously can't kill it".  Maybe he was waiting for his other toons to load?  Or do you think he just saw someone killing Terror and decided to ninja loot it for kicks?  No, he says he was there first and you jumped him because "he obviously can't kill it"... no that's not the rule.. 5 minutes is the rule... He has 5 minutes to kill it, otherwise it's FFA.

You sure have a funny way to interpret the rules...
NO KILL STEALING
Place nice here, and don't kill steal. You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp. You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive. If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it. If a guild is actively buffing up when a boss spawns, then please give them about 5 minutes to engage, or else they lose the rights to the boss.

Brianlb

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 08:52:05 pm »

He clearing stated the other guy was no were near the mob, just cause someone is in a zone doesn't give them right to a mob. They have to be at the camp. The original poster zoned in, saw someone else in the zone, NOT at the camp, so he went to the camp and killed the mob. His loot, his mob, end of story. My gosh, are you really that "fucking" stupid?

Anema, Guild Leader of Explicit Content
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 10:22:16 pm »

LOL of course he says he was there first, guess what  the other guy says HE was there first... who's right?  I dunno I wasn't there.  Why not take 2 seconds and avoid the misunderstanding is all I'm saying.  Personally, I just assume anyone in the zone is after Terror and send a /tell .. takes what all of 5 seconds??

But go ahead KS people if you just can't be BOTHERED to send 1 tell... lol.  Ohh so much work right?  Bet you make a lot of friends here that way.  Tongue

Nakemdun

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 12:18:39 am »

Seems to me this comes down to NO SCREENSHOT or FRAPS ....then it did NOT happen ..... HAVE A NICE DAY  Roll Eyes

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 01:17:33 am »

Walk2k are you inserting yourself in more ks drama again? Didn't we just go through something similar with most people disagreeing with your point of view in another thread not long ago? Can't you see that when most people disagree with you that you are wrong?

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 10:59:04 am »

Where the hell is Rainbow Warriors when you need 'em?Huh

hehe

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 12:15:11 pm »

Probably raiding T8+ in shards.

Pages: 1 [2]