Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:29:05 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi runs  (Read 5162 times)
Smasht

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2011, 01:49:49 pm »

I was wondering whats a fair price for a Tacvi run?  I know the rate of qvic runs seems to be about 100k and tacvi has half as many bosses and can be really fast.  I'm just not sure whats a fair price, I bought a qvic run a few nights ago and it took about 30 minutes, then the same guy ran me through tacvi and it took about 5 minutes tops.  At that rate i think i'd probably pay for a few of them at a time with the fewer drops and the speed at which it can be done.

PS The guy that ran me through qvic actually ran me through all bosses 2 and a half times til i had almost all my qvic pieces then too me through tacvi and got me a few pieces and refused to take more than 110k, which was the original asking price for 1 qvic run.  Figured I'd give Freth props for being awesome.  Thank you.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 02:29:37 pm »

Thing with Tacvi is that you're only there for armor progression. Since you are at the mercy of the RNG, you can't really set a standard price for a whole set of armor type X.

You could charge 100k for a Tacvi run, for full Plate. That could encompass 2 runs through, or 6 runs... And no one likes those kinda thoughts. If you were to charge per run, regardless of whats droppped, I would say maybe 20k tops. Its easy, and without guarantee of what drops it seems reasonable to at least pay for guild instance + some.

Smasht

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 03:01:37 pm »

ok, well i have 2 chars i wanna run through, so i'll try maybe 200k for 2 full plate runs, might even be better that way if i get double drops they wont be wasted.  Or i might just try doing them 20k a pop and when i get close to full set i'll hang it up.  I just dont want to get like 7 pieces on my first run or 2 then chase that last piece for 10 more runs.  I'd be content finding that piece whenever it comes along.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 10:33:20 pm »

I'll do for free. Look for Hateborne. If not that char, /who all "Go Away" and blow up one of my guys.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 06:41:40 am »

I'm with Hate...  If Pub is up, call me and I will come and clear it for you.  All I want is the essences...  If Pub isn't up, if you pay for the instance, all the armour and augs are yours.

Brokyn

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 165