Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 11:17:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Updates 03 19 11  (Read 31510 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 09:43:54 pm »

PoG Tokens will now be tradeable.

Shadow loot is now 'fixed'. It got broken when I edited the Avatar loot list which affected Shadow that shares some of the same list for loots.

Will work on other updates as I get time for Waypoints, PoG, Charms, etc.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 09:52:18 pm »

Sweet, cool tweak!

Is shadow's loot going to be better or worse? haha

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 09:53:47 pm »

fugi..

shadow drops charm 1 and charm 2 upgrades now, and a few tokens

so better
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 09:54:37 pm »

Friggen awesome. Thank you Hunter.

i like ham

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 10:03:36 pm »

love this change to hoh not saying up droprate in ldon or anything anything u could do for us way over geared people for ldon to give us another way to work on those so we dont have to stick to one method or add chance for a random boss to pop out of trash anything would be cool to mix it up hehe
Tavi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2011, 10:09:08 pm »

Hunter,
Since you are working on stream lining UC and HOH with these updates, what about makng the UC a Task based reward. Leave the reciepes for upgrading in play, but make the upgrades a reward in a task.

You already said that the drop rate in LDoN is 1/666, and most are guessing that the rate is 1/200 in HOH.

Make the mobs on each of the LDON floors count for the same charm upgrade and in HOH do something like above where Air is oracle, valor is brawler , skies is guardian, and hate is Sorc.

Multiple tasks one for each type of upgrade as a reward with a mob kill count and the upgrade as a reward would accomplish the same result. This could be done for LDoN and HOH. This removes the issues with the RNG screwing people and will give the player a set goal and end in site view as opposed to what we have now never knowing when it will end.

I really don't know what kind of work implmenting a task is but it seems to be somthing up your ally lately.

As always thanks for this server my son's and I enjoy playing here alot.

Tavi
tholumar

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2011, 10:11:11 pm »

I think the new Solo Instance for 5k where you can train all you like in LDON should make getting charms a bit easier for the way-over-geared folks. At least now when you train the whole zone you don't have to worry about getting frapsed.

After we've had this for a while I'll be curious to know how many instances of LDON 5/6 are up at one time on peak nights.
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2011, 10:13:11 pm »

Sweet, cool tweak!

Is shadow's loot going to be better or worse? haha
I'm thinking "fixed" like a male dog... lol
but, may have been too much before.  I mean he used to drop enough red stones for what, 1-2 T3 or 1 T4/charm upgade (v2).  Now he (was) dropping 8+ t3 tokens and 2 v2 charms, plus the v1...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:14:46 pm by walk2k » Logged

azzen

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2011, 10:52:15 pm »

Here is my video for the Event.  Unfortunately I was not able to take him down solo, my bots are comprised of 1 Warrior, 2 Paladins, 1 Cleric, 1 Monk but no UC's LOL and im only t2/t3.. but I made the best of it and here it is.  Enjoy and thank you EZ server is the bombb.

My mains on EZ server:  Kempo and Mercure

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81g08AmVf2c
Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2011, 10:59:04 pm »

Yea, all my tokens are gone? Got an MCP off a sky mob last night and it gone...explanation please
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2011, 11:39:20 pm »

Here is my video for the Event.  Unfortunately I was not able to take him down solo, my bots are comprised of 1 Warrior, 2 Paladins, 1 Cleric, 1 Monk but no UC's LOL and im only t2/t3.. but I made the best of it and here it is.  Enjoy and thank you EZ server is the bombb.

My mains on EZ server:  Kempo and Mercure

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81g08AmVf2c

Hopefully Hunter will extend the deadline on the video submissions as Kern was crashing the zone with emote spam.

istvaan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2011, 11:52:29 pm »

This update really blows for someone like me who has dozens of cyan stones banked over a few different characters that I was going to use for charms once I finished up LDoN charms. Any chance you could leave the cyan charm upgrade recipes active?

bump

bump
obut

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 10:29:12 am »

tokens are showing as lore for me.  i have looted 4 different ones and had to loot on 4 different toons.  they all seem to share the same lore tag
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 10:31:22 am »

He will fix it later today hang in there

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 12:08:13 pm »

Hunter, Has Shadow's shadow step RNG been modified up to 10 or more? We had him pop 10 times before he got tired of running from us and give up the phat l3wtz.

Based on killing the Avatars or Shadow it seems Shadow is the money maker with the Avatars just being a hurdle to clear out with the lack or low % of drop rate. May have been a bad RNG for our guild but wanted to check anyway.

Thank you for all of the support and work you put in to your hobby and sharing it with us to enjoy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)