Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 12:46:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a guild  (Read 6804 times)
Untalented

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2010, 01:25:33 pm »

So only been playing here for about a month now. I feel like I really need to join a good group of peeps. Currently running a 2.5 War, Monk, and cleric. Also have a Ranger and Mage. All of them have either FG/CG. Monk and War are running 400+ AA's and the Ranger and Mage should have 2.5's when I get some time to do LDON 6.

I normally box 3 characters during the day and 4 at night when I'm at my home PC. Been playing on average every other night and a lot on the weekends.

Hoping to join a guild that can help me advance through Qvic and beyond. Looking to help others with whatever. Hopefully looking to start RoAing in the near future as well.

Forgot to mention that I have a RL friend who runs a 2.5 Shm/Necro with me and he'd probably be interested too. Anyways, main characters I'm always on are Kenkin/Ramses.

Regards
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 04:32:52 pm »

In this section you should be able to find a good guild.

Casual Fridays and Silent Resurgence seemed pretty solid

Taker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:55:56 am »

I just started back after a long break from the game and was looking around for a good guild and ended up joining Last Stand. Solid group of people who are always willing to help out. Currently doing Qvic and helping others in guild get to that point. I run 2.5 SK and 2.0 Clr and have been enjoying the game alot more since I joined them.
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 11:32:50 am »

Well basically I would love to join a guild with some really good people.  Not only people that are helpful, but could help me better understand the content that i have yet to try.

The only problem i have is that I am a very casual player and don't have the amount of time i would like to to play.  If a guild understands this and is still willing to accept me, I'd be happy to join them.

I miss coming on regularly and seeing those friendly, familiar faces in guildchat.  It is always nice to have that group of friends to hook up with and BS with on a regular basis.

In any case, I'd hope that people just in general, are friendlier and willing to help out, especially when new people come to the server or just to casual players like myself.

Rob Smiley
Necosi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 01:29:59 pm »

Let me know what you find out, Rob.  There was the response on my thread a few weeks back about 'Casual Fridays', but I haven't had much time lately to contact either of the people referenced.

Siccwilly Darkmind - Barbarian Berserker
Snaekize - Iksar Beastlord
Dhuka Vhurl - Dwarf Paladin
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 01:31:35 pm »

In this section you should be able to find a good guild.

Casual Fridays and Silent Resurgence seemed pretty solid

Elaith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 09:36:41 pm »

As far as Casual Fridays in addition to myself and Morphius you can also send a tell to Fracturer in game.

Usually one of us is on.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061