Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 11:19:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A big thank you to Fear Mongers  (Read 4681 times)
hemlock

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2011, 04:37:57 pm »

As I was out last night playing trying to get that elusive page 2 for my 3.5, a wonderful person was selling MCP kills with their stones, so i was  sure why not its only one page and i can get two upgrades.

They set everything up i paid my dues and got to participate in the MCP kill being a lowly T2 geared paladin it was quite an exciting trip seeing a great group of people kill something that is an accomplishment to kill on the server and offering that as a service to people such as myself who are unable to do it themselves for whatever reason.

From start to finish of the kill it was a great experience, they are a great group of people.  After i got my 4.0 book i went back to trying to buy my page 2, and now was more excited than ever so i offered more than the standard 50K for the page.  I get a tell saying if you have a few we are farming that page for you, and it was true in about 30 minutes i had a page 2 and an epic 4.0.

I can tell you this was a great experience and a great group of people to deal with.  I just wanted to share this with everyone :-)

henna

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 10:24:33 pm »

It was our pleasure to help. Look us up anytime ya need anything! Henna  Smiley

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 07:47:35 pm »

When i saw this post it had been read 187 time sand only reply by one of the people that helped this person. I'll just say "thats lame".

Fear Mongers, those of you that go out of your way to help people... Rock the hell on!!! It's doing little things like that, charging for the service or not, that make a lasting impression with people.

I applaude you all for making someone's day a little brighter.

Glennsi

I love my life.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 01:44:27 am »

Fear mongers forever<3
lordlarwin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 09:26:47 pm »

you guys are very welcome we do our best to make the game fun we work together and play together and our always looking for good players to join us in our quest to be the best of the best !!!

Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 11:25:54 am »

This post was the main reason I took my box crew to Fear Mongers, Soloing in T5 is fun, but its more fun to help out people looking to advance and in turn they can help out people below them. As always I offer free 1.5 runs to the new people, and look forward to helping people get over the humps I remember I had to get help on.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)