Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 14, 2024, 05:35:17 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: is emu down?  (Read 8775 times)
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:21 pm »

Hey, I went to log in and saw unable to connect msg, hit the forums and saw 11 online.... figured server reset. Now it says 129 online and i still cant get to server select screen. And can't check emu website for servers up/down. Anyone else? obviously my isp is ok, cause i can FB hotmail and type here Smiley

And if emu is down, wthell port setting are you all using to log in?? Smiley

Ezry

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 11:15:11 pm »

I can't get in either man.  It's not just you, I think the world is ending.
Valacar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:17:29 pm »

Yeah, I thought it might be my laptop since I have been on it playing since 3am.. its after 9pm now.. anyway I tried to log in on my other laptop and same thing, plus neither computer can log into their website. Guess, I will call it a night after all..
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 11:19:35 pm »

The world is ending, my stomach is far too full and its telling me to go to bed, but ill wake up at 3am, so i have to play for 3hrs .... Ezry, kick in the door wave in the 44, scream "all i heard was poppa don;t hit me no more" /smack that box for us, fix it now!!!! I have mcp tokens and pp i can pay you, make this happen!!

Smiley
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 11:21:42 pm by JDFriend » Logged

JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 11:23:38 pm »

So now i really want to know, what login protocol those people use that are the 120+ logged in....

I wants me some Gold member status protocol login authenticator w/e stuffs!!!

Suddz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 11:26:24 pm »

i clicked on Connect to Server, if thats anything special =D
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 11:27:59 pm »

Seems to be up. We did a reboot, for more dynamic zones.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Valacar

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 11:34:15 pm »

yeah for some reason its still not working for me. I am getting a message at the login screen saying 'A connection to the server could not be reached. Please check your internet connection to make sure you are online.' and since I am posting this from the same computer.. I think I am online.. lol. might be partly my laptop.. darn thing keeps getting too hot after about 12 hrs of playing.. keep putting bags of ice on it to keep the game from crashing. oh well calling it a night, will try again in the morning before work.
Ezry

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 11:37:11 pm »

I dunno LB, it looks like the world hates us.  I keep getting the same message as well.  Perhaps I'll work on other devious plans!!!!!!
Valacar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 12:08:43 am »

well, my next question would be what are your guys eqhost.txt file showing. I have

Host=eqemulator.net:5998

if the people getting on are using some other port then we found the problem.. ok.. now I am going to bed.. lol.. maybe...
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 12:18:34 am »

On the dynamic zones fix...

Badass if it fixes the disappearing instances. Oh and someone, i forget who, had a really great idea, would love to hear your +/- on it. Making the v2 charms we do gather, non-lore? so that they can be used toward uc on alts that arent done in ldon yet?

What do you think about the idea Hunter. Like the pro's to it and con's you would see?

Ezry i watched 47 wow video's while waiting to log in... that stuff still makes me roll. I saw that funeral one, i was all sad at first for the girl, then rolling cause they bam-boozled the whole progression... horrible.

JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 12:21:58 am »

I dunno LB, it looks like the world hates us.  I keep getting the same message as well.  Perhaps I'll work on other devious plans!!!!!!

whats the alt. login protocol anyone, or is that a bad idea, given the violations that occured to accts last few weeks? I never used it before, but im sure someone said there was 2-3 way's to login?

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 12:32:58 am »

well, my next question would be what are your guys eqhost.txt file showing. I have

Host=eqemulator.net:5998

That is correct for Titanium.  For SoD you would use 5999.

I haven't had any trouble getting into the login server today.  Using an alternate login server might work for you, but in order to do so you need to log into p1999 or Stormhaven using the regular login server first, so if you can't connect to that you're still stuck.
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 12:47:56 am »

Yeah still can't log in on my end says unable to connect blah blah, you have failed me for the last time ... 50DKP minus all over my screen.....Where is Gnaughty when we need someone to blame!?

Wordson

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 12:58:08 am »

It's working! I can see the server list  Shocked
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137
  • Latest: Draylan