Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 06, 2024, 02:24:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mod caps?  (Read 8145 times)
cerwin

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2011, 11:39:27 pm »

Do we know the mod caps for everything on EZ? I think on live all the shielding mods capped at 35%. Is it the same on EZ? Also avoidance was 150 on live I believe.

And do improved dodge/parry/block work properly here?
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 01:12:10 am »

Also avoidance was 150 on live I believe.

nope avoidance caps 100 on live got the shielding part right though caps at 35...
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 02:07:37 am »

Also avoidance was 150 on live I believe.

nope avoidance caps 100 on live got the shielding part right though caps at 35...

so does that mean its the same on EZ?
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 04:58:44 pm »

and for some reason i remember someone saying stun resist went all the way to 100% here because ogres/tanks dont receive the frontal stun immunity by default like they do on live?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 09:06:18 pm »

Real ogres can't be stunned from the front.  This doesn't apply to ogre illusions.
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 09:54:32 pm »

Real ogres can't be stunned from the front.  This doesn't apply to ogre illusions.

Wow thats depressing as I already have a human sk...

At least on live you could gain the frontal stun immunity through AA if you were a race other than ogre. I assumed the races were pretty equal here since Im sure Ive seen non ogre tanks (though I guess they could have been ogres using an illusion) sigh

Any way to change race? lol
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 10:35:36 pm »

It seemed like you were asking about immunity, so that's the question I answered.

There is also code to resist stuns based on your stun resistance from items, spells, and AA effects, but I don't see any AA in my database that increase it.  It's possible that they are there and I'm just not looking at the right thing though.
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 11:05:24 pm »

It seemed like you were asking about immunity, so that's the question I answered.

There is also code to resist stuns based on your stun resistance from items, spells, and AA effects, but I don't see any AA in my database that increase it.  It's possible that they are there and I'm just not looking at the right thing though.

No I understand what youre saying. I just wish I knew the immunity wasnt granted through AA here (I was told thats how it is on live). I would have rolled as an ogre. Never played a tank before so Im assuming the frontal immunity is a big plus for a tank
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 08:39:54 am »

It easily could be,custom AA's are fairly easy to make.
Caryatis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 10:25:30 am »

Few clarifications...

The stun resist effect didnt work until late 2010 when I implemented it, so even if it did go all the way to 100% to compensate for ogre immunity, it wasnt doing anything.

Without looking at the AA list, I know Stalwart Endurance is one of the aa that increase your chance of resisting a stun.

Also if Hunter enabled access to #mystats, you would be able to see all the caps on these effects quite easily.
Pukagiz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 12:17:44 pm »

Stalwart Endurance (for warriors) i believe is the only stun resist aa....Dauntless Perserverance adds on to Stalwart Endurance and increases the chance to resist
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 07:17:31 pm »

Few clarifications...

The stun resist effect didnt work until late 2010 when I implemented it, so even if it did go all the way to 100% to compensate for ogre immunity, it wasnt doing anything.

Without looking at the AA list, I know Stalwart Endurance is one of the aa that increase your chance of resisting a stun.

Also if Hunter enabled access to #mystats, you would be able to see all the caps on these effects quite easily.

Are the caps generally the same across all emu servers or are they customizable?

If they are the same then I can go to another server and run #mystats to find the caps
Caryatis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 08:21:55 pm »

They are only the same if server ops don't change the rules... seems like Hunter at some point did change them so they prob aren't stock.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 276