Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:19:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: WTT  (Read 7192 times)
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
WTT
« on: April 13, 2011, 11:16:54 am »

Hello everyone,

I am currently taking a break and playing old school hard grind on 1999 server. Thought I would take a second to clear any rumors or confirm if need be. The other day I sold 6 augs and traded some platinum here for platinum on p99. The day before that I traded 2 emu's I owned for gear and plat on p99.

I still own Lightblade and probably always will. I also still own 8 emu's which have approx. 24 toons remaining on EZ. In the past 4 weeks I have either given away plat or toons or both, to people that can use it and appreciate the helping hand.

I am only breaking from playing here as I have gotten burnt out at my level of farming.

I had to cut my bandwidth by 70% from Comcast to save $$ that i need in RL( they were charging me $89.00/mo for internet), forcing me out of the MCP solo/box game, and the 8-12 toon boxing farming picture. Given that all of my toons are 135-273k hp, i grew tired daily of chasing missing BP's for warrior's or wasting T3 tokens searching for mythical gods minors =)

I would be interested in hearing from someone or families/friends that have a P99 acct(s) that they are tired of playing, and would like a few really good toons here. My toons come with the emu's, as others can attest to. Any toons i had that were mine w/out emu, I have previously given away to others with the understanding I dont have emu, but those people quit... and have not come back.

If you are interested in trading Toon's for use, or permenantly trading acct's, please feel free to chat me about it. Private messege me on this forum, and leave me an email and I will contact you back and exchange #'s to make it easier. My toon's are very decently geared, and I am legit and a man of my word when i make a deal. Feel free to search Cats in magelo, with the exception of Wudi, all the toons listed are mine. Wudi is not offered, niether is Lightblade.

Private messege me with your thoughts as to a trade you would like, and the level class of the toon you have, and I will messege you back and/or continue further in email or over phone. (I am mostly looking for a Druid 35+ or anything Not a warrior that is 45+, but will consider your toon(s) either way.

Out of deserved respect, Thank you Hunter for all that you do on EZ, as I would never roll to any other EZ server with lesser Quality of people... You Rock sir! To my friends here, im sorry... I love ya all, but i need a break. At least im not selling toons for $$ i need... /highfive

Hit me in PM on the boards folks, I would be happy to work something out with the right person.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 12:04:27 pm »

Damn...hate to see you go....

....but give me plat!!

Haha jk log in form time to time so we can mock you.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 12:41:15 pm »

Lightblade - Sorry to see you go.

Even considering I'm not even playing EZ atm, I'll miss you.

Tell us which name you'll be playing under on p99 and I'll hop in to harass you sometime.

Hugs

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 01:48:20 pm »

I'm still here on ez i just stripped augs and only have 3.5mil pp left. I have all my toons here still + 10 or so given to me. So you will see me, hell in all honesty i have 35+ toons but only own emu on 24 of them or so.

So either way ill be around. I just needed a break for bit, and im having fun doing cr's atm, well those arent fun but hearing a ding and having it mean alot is Smiley

Tluth is my necro on 99. I'll be on him. Love you all on EZ, you know it.

Haterade

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 01:50:31 pm »

Why LB, why?  Cry
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 08:15:11 pm »

My necro is level 12... that's why!!! lvl 12 taking me fricking 3 days off/on to hit 12 on necro and 6 on shd omg...........

I love it though =)

I gotta say the community is very nice, it has the feel of when i first started eq. You'll be sitting at a derv camp trying to figure out how to seperate mobs with a gimp cleric... and along comes a 40+ druid or caster, that pulls em all to you and lets you kill em. Great fun anyhow, so far, im gonna hate lvl 29 39 49

Another chapter in the quest for fun is all.

But for now having fun /hugs you all.

Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 06:27:17 am »

Have fun with lvl 45 and 59 man. Good times.
JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 01:36:55 pm »

Necro is 24, hell lvl inc... I'll get past it fast enough. The nice thing about it is the levels are rewards for your hard work again. It's no joke leveling, but it sure is fun.

Roaming around nk otherday and ashenpaw ... killed, Griwclaw killed, next on list is that Zahal the Vile, 2 more lvls should be able to smoke him =)

JDFriend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 06:26:40 pm »

Re-uping this thread. Just wanted to let you all know 5 toons are sold. I had also given away 6 toons in last month or so. If you see anyone but lightblade on it is them and they have emu for the toons. Please respect them and my decision to sell/trade toons. Thank you all.

I still have 19 or so toon left....

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061