Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 12:25:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Help fixing Drakkin animation  (Read 6009 times)
Gallus85

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2011, 05:41:36 am »

I have the underfoot version from steam.  I payed for it because I thought having the most up to date version of EQ would be best for this emulator compatibility, but I notice that Drakkin males don't have animations, and some item descriptions have weird errors.

The forums suggest that the steam UF version is missing some needed files.  Where is the best place I can get the files I need to make the game work correctly?
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 05:49:36 am »

there are posts regarding those said issues over on the eqemulator site.

Dood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 05:51:52 am »

Also be sure you have the latest spell and zone files for this server available here. Smiley
<---------------------------

Gallus85

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 05:59:43 am »

Ya I just installed the spell / server files, what do they do exactly?

Also I checked the other site, and I wouldn't have asked if I hadn't checked already.

All I found was "You need to get some files to fix the problem", but no links or ways to get the said files.

Anything you or anyone else personally know on how to obtain the files needed to get my game up to speed would be appreciated.

As of right now, all I have done so far is installed UF from steam, and did the shortcut and eqhost.txt mod so I could log in and play, and I just installed the EZ Spell file and EZ Server Files.

Aside from the files needed to fix Drakkin animation, is there anything else I should get for my game?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 06:06:26 am »

Here is a description of the files you need to make Underfoot complete.  You will need a client patched to live, or a different client like Titanium/SoD to copy them from. 

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList

If you don't have another client, and assuming you purchased Underfoot recently on Steam, your best bet is to make a copy that you will use on the emulator before doing anything else, then patching the Steam copy live while your free time is still active and using those files to fill in the missing pieces.

Gallus85

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 06:20:48 am »

You rock, i'll do that first thing tomorrow.

Any other additions/mods to the game you recommend?  maybe a custom UI or more files I would want?

Thanks again broski.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061