Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 09:56:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GoD Raids  (Read 3593 times)
Dethundrel

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:00:30 pm »

Was trying to get in KT to get to the Ikky raids and would LOVE to hit Uqua, owe VBQ a revenge ass-kicking.  Are these zones all unavaliable? Tried using teleporters, and they don't have them listed and will not send me.  Tried zoning in the old way, and got sent to Neitherbane Lair? then crashed.  I've also not been able to zone into PoEarth, just tells me that I am not experienced enough to travel through interplanar barriers.  If these are open, how do I get to them?  If they are not open, why not?

Edit: Add PoWar and PoTactics to that list as well as PoWater.  PoJustice = crash to login.

I'm on the Titanium client, and everything is the way it should be in my zone files.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:22:39 pm by Dethundrel » Logged
trogdorr

<Dignatio>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 10:58:42 pm »

I dont think any of thoes zones are available in emu

~Trogdorr~Doktorr~
    ~Templarr~Kickz~
~Stinkfistz~Conspiracy~
Tylo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 12:33:06 am »

Ive been to all those zones on different emu servers, its just locked on here probably cause it might be made into custom content one day
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 12:05:42 pm »

The only server im aware of that are actively using these zones are The Hidden Forrest (THF) they just released the custom content involving them and i know they plan to do something custom with every GoD zone. I helped with some of the beta of these zones so what htey have planned is really cool.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)