Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:55:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: make PoD crystals stackable?
yes make them stackable - 18 (81.8%)
no leave them the same - 4 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Plane of Dragons crystals stackable  (Read 4282 times)
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:30:10 pm »

Seems like these could be made more in alignment with pogods tokens and make them stackable.  Otherwise they are just sort of an inventory problem, if you get 2 of the same type trying to find a char with room for it etc..

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 01:05:04 am »

It isn't that hard to keep track of who has what crystals even in a team of 6. Making them stackable would just mean someone would go into pub pod and clear it over and over racking up the crystals while people who aren't overgeared for the zone struggle to find mobs. I agree with the logic of it, but disagree based on the proven greed of some people on this server. yes, I know they could buy an instance etc etc. But they don't and won't, those same greedy people are misers when it comes to their plat.

If Hunter makes the crystals stackable all he is doing is making it a race to kill mobs in pub PoD. Making it even harder for newer people to gear up their toons.

Kuniko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 01:13:19 am »

It isn't that hard to keep track of who has what crystals even in a team of 6. Making them stackable would just mean someone would go into pub pod and clear it over and over racking up the crystals while people who aren't overgeared for the zone struggle to find mobs. I agree with the logic of it, but disagree based on the proven greed of some people on this server. yes, I know they could buy an instance etc etc. But they don't and won't, those same greedy people are misers when it comes to their plat.

If Hunter makes the crystals stackable all he is doing is making it a race to kill mobs in pub PoD. Making it even harder for newer people to gear up their toons.

I approved this message.

-art by funkinmofo
- Kuniko <WAR>
- Baadd <WAR>
- Goodd <WAR>
- Thesmexy <PAL>
- Kunipal <PAL>
- Oanh <CLR>
- Gummy <CLR>
- Quikk <SK>
- Bits <NECRO>
- Kunimonk <MNK>
- Swisha <DRU>
- Bearz <SHM>
- Kunifrog <ROG>
- Cchong <RNG>
- Gaam <RNG>
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 07:21:46 am »

I could see the benefit to this IF the stack could be limited to something like...6 crystals. Granted you could stack each character with 6 crystals which would present the above (albiet smaller) problem but it would be a compromise. Heck, even like 3 stackable would be ok.

edit* I didn't like the italic's on my "if" so i deleted them >.<
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 07:31:27 am by Sickem » Logged

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 01:03:27 pm »

Sorry but that makes zero sense.  There's no reason to horde crystals since you can only turn them in as fast as the tikis respawn, which takes somewhere between way too long, and never. Tongue  Anyway you can say the same thing about HoH tokens and they are stackable.

Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 01:30:38 pm »

I agreed with the counter-argument at first but since most people doing t2 already have 6 chars, it wouldn't necessarily give them a huge advantage. It'd just make inventories a little cleaner. Tikis are the limiting factor.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 78