Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:00:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 5297 times)
Smasht

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2011, 03:15:43 pm »

Well I just finished Ldon, got all my t3 or higher armor and I am starting out in HoH full time and I was looking for references or guides on the avatars and I haven't seen one so I'll start one here with some help.  

I just wanted to have a guide for people not familiar with HoH avatars and their abilities.  The ones I have noticed are:

Avatars in hell have a huge DS on them and it needs to be debuffed if you want to have any success engaging them.

Avatars in earth cast root so make sure you position your team accordingly or you might have a few trapped outside of range when it lands.  Also make sure everyone in your party ha a mana stone to break the root at the end of the battle.  Paladin's radiant cure works but the timer on it sucks if you are killing earth avatars back to back.  The clicky effect on T2 or higher pants can break root as well.

Avatars in storms cast gravity flux so as soon as you engage them put your back to a wall if you don't want to go for a ride.

Avatars in Underworld cast an AoE DD with a large range.

Thats all I have noticed so far, please post anything else about the avatars and I'll update this post.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 03:11:08 pm by Smasht » Logged
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:27:57 pm »

T2-T5 pants clickie helps break root. Plus the to the left after the abyss section stun. valor
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 03:30:12 pm by whatzizface » Logged

saiumi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 04:08:18 pm »

Avatar of Underworld has an AoE attack with a fairly large range.

Serapha - Rogue
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 07:25:58 pm »

Wait, what?  You just finished LDON...do you mean you just finished your 1-25 charms?  Or did someone pimp you out with qvic-t3 armor?

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Smasht

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 08:30:17 am »

Yea I finished all my charms 1-25, and I am a part of a capable guild so I am pimped out in T3/T4 armor  Tongue
metsu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 12:28:07 pm »

just farm Heaven for v2 until your eyes bleed again.
Smasht

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 02:53:13 pm »

Yea I figured that what I'd do once i get my warrior all his pages for 2 3.5s.  At the rate it is moving i don't think my eyes will bleed, been in hoh for 3 days and already got 25 of the 100 v2s I need for UC and thats spending all my time everywhere but heavens. 

HoH has been an unfathomable amount faster than ldon, at least for me, I am getting about 5 charms in the amount of time it takes me to get 1 in ldon.  Probably jinxing myself but i'd like to get a UC before 4th of July week because I'll be away and I'd hate to be a handful short and have that to dwell on while not being near a computer for a week.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 79