Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:16:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Server problems? 6-28-2011  (Read 6808 times)
wwazman

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:32 am »

I'm having troubles getting into the server, my character Rayford is in South Qeynos (or TRYING to get there anyway!) but any time I try to load up, it goes to the loading screen, then a black screen with white letters that says "The server is not responding" and then boots me back to the log in screen.
Galaen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 10:38:23 am »

Try using the character mover to move him back to the Nexus. Lots of people have trouble with South Qeynos for some reason or another.
wwazman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 12:15:18 pm »

ah cool, good to know, and that worked. Any other "dead" zones that I need to be aware of?
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 12:19:30 pm »

tends to happen with any of the assassin quest zones (south qeynos being on of them)

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 12:35:54 pm »

It is any non static zone, meaning any zone that is not already running on the server. Whenever you zone into a non static zone the zone has to wake up. Well, the zone no wakey. I have had problems with it since reboot.

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 01:47:22 pm »

HI XIGGIE,

I just posted following problem :
**********************************************************************************
I have another problem here.  I have no more access to one of my toons I was leveling !
I entered my toonname into the searchbox in the site EZSERVER ONLINE and got my inventory.  When clickling on it I got following error :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mymessage_die() in /home/tpw/public_html/magelo/include/item.php on line 33
Also when I login to play I got kicked out again and again.  I tried to us charactermover several times, but it says that my charname is incorrect ??   It's OK I think to use the same info as I use to play (login and charname, both in capital letters)
Someone can help me here ?
******************************************************************************************
Additional info : the last zone I was in  :  HOLLOWSHADE MOOR and my toonname is "FIREWALL"
Perhaps also a zone I better not zoned in ?

Bye,
Alrazor
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 01:56:35 pm »

I am getting the same response when I try to look up that character on magelo. With the character mover the user name and character name are case sensitive. I think I remember someone else having an issue with HSM though I am not clear on it. Additionally the first time you use the character mover it will move your toon to its bind location, even though it says it successfully moved it nexus. It will even show that you are in nexus when you go to log in. However you log in and you are at your bind location. To get it to actually move you to the nexus you have to do the character mover 2 times.  Hope something works for you.

Slyminx

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 01:36:56 am »

I'd advise that Account username is also case sensitive, noticed it the other time:

If you when creating account entered : bardiche
And are logging into EQ with Bardiche, when using the char mover "bardiche" will work while "Bardiche" will not.
Same for char names.

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 04:41:10 am »

Hi Xiggie,

Thanks for the efforts, but yesterdayevening suddenly I could play again with my toon 'Firewall'.  I started again in HSM and I zoned immediately to Surefall Glade in order to avoid further problems.  Later on I played in Dulak.

Just now, I tried to have a look in my inventory trough 'EZSERVER ONLINE' but have the same error as yesterday : Fatal error: Call to undefined function mymessage_die() in /home/tpw/public_html/magelo/include/item.php on line 33    I don't know if I can login.  I give it a try when the server reboots at 12H00

Bye,
Alrazor
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 03:46:44 am »

Hello Xiggy,

Yes, I can play my toon again.  Strange thing is that I have still an error when consulting my toon's inventory on EZSERVER-ONLINE (Mangelo) ?!?  Something must be wrong here, I hope only not to loose that toon after working all these hours on it.

Kind regards,
Alrazor
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 04:36:18 am »

Hi,

I noticed when I'm entering my chars-name into the Mangelo-field in EZSERVERONLINE, the inventory and also the Regen/FT/DS/Haste-values are blank !!    This is not only the case for my own chars, but apparently also for everybody which are playing on EZ.

Has anyone an explanation for this ?  Because I liked this tool  Grin

Bye,
Alrazor.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 02:06:47 pm »

Yeah I use it a lot too. Specially with guild apps and whatnot. Hopefully Hunter will get a solution soon. If anyone has any knowledge of how to fix it, that would be great. Hunter made a post here, http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=2280.0

alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 04:32:47 am »

Hi Xiggie,
Thanks for the feedback.
Bye,
Alrazor
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats