Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:51:33 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zone Access based on Client  (Read 4348 times)
Bladethorn

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:38 pm »

I did a search, but not finding anything specific to my question - Does the client I use give me access to additional content/zones?

I am currently using Titan and I can see that there is a zone option for Stillmoona/b on the NonCustom Zone Porter, but in selecting one of those zones, my toon just drops back into the center of the Nexus with the "you must be more experienced..." comment.  Or is it the case that I have full access to server content with Titan and those zones are just listed there incorrectly?

Thanks for any feedback.

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:38:02 pm »

There are many zones that are in the database but are "shut off" and cannot be used.  A few of the PoP zones, most of the GOD zones ect, cannot be used unless Hunter activates them. EQ Emulator is really only updated through GoD, stillmoon is a DoN zone, so why it's even there I cannot say.  Many of these zones that are not active are due to thale fact that Hunter has ,or had, plans to use then for custom content.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439