Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 03:20:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Leaving EZ server.  (Read 12699 times)
Giggity

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2011, 03:19:43 pm »

Looking to get rid of a few chars.

paladin 3.0 oracle 11
Warrior Dual 3.0 sorc charm
both have T1-T2 gear.

Not great I know, but I'm done playing here I think and Im wanting to make a possible trade for P99

Requiem for a Dream.
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 02:39:24 am »

Bye
mokaloka99

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 10:52:41 pm »

Good riddance, figured you wouldnt last long. I am glad P99 is around so the trash of EZ can have some place to go.

This comes from giggity...
and you can read these jewels from him starting on page 21 of the epic screenshots of people who need to be banned thread, under the rants and flames section.

I recommend no one trade for his characters, he probably did some questionable things with them.

Thanks?

Why would you thank someone for going around being a whistle blower.

I don't know about you but if a GM (Hunter) wanted to tell me I had an innappropiate name I'd have no problem changing it or doing whatever the Gm said needed to be done.  But having people running around thinking they are EZ Police is getting ridiculous.

I mean a 21 page thread of a bunch of little girls taking screen shots trying to get people banned.....I mean if the name really offends you, I am pretty sure they are not always going to be following you around the zone.

What do you do if you see an offensive bumper sticker while driving down the road....do you call the police and whine like a bitch?  There are rules in place for a reason, I understand that, but it's HUNTERS jobs to enforce those rules at his discretion.  I don't think he issued badges to any of you people to run around and try and get people banned.

I realize you got beat up in school alot, and now that you graduated and have a 4.0 or 2 you think it's your turn to get back at the man, but you need to chill and live and let live.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 02:37:24 am »

i see  nothing here that implies him doing questionable things with them. I can see how he went overboard on ranting about it.  And for a while I to thought that way as well.  There was a time on EZ when ppl went crazy with just trying to get other banned.  Ofcoarse it was handled in the best manner i could think of.  But still in no way do I think that someone expressing their opinion on a rants and flames post that obviously doesn't point out a particular individual or group deserves such a harsh goodbye. But hey- i'm just going by the posts I see. Smiley

Giggity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 10:11:07 am »

LoL I didn't expect to have them traded anyways with such a low population.
As far as my rant.....on a post in ....RANTS AND FLAMES.....

Yes I did have a strong opinion at the time on what was going on with the mass request bannings.  That's my opinion.  Just like yours is that I should leave or whatever.  Me and Xiggie actually worked it out in game and I felt much better about what was going on. 

However, It's all good.  Was a fun server just got a little burnt out and as far as calling P99 a place for the trash.....I dunno I like it.  Most people seem nice just like they were here with a few exceptions.

Don't call the kettle black bro =)

Requiem for a Dream.
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 10:35:52 am »

I don't know how someone can go to p99 after getting burnt out from this server.  Takes like 3 hours to get to level 2.

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 01:19:37 pm »

I don't know how someone can go to p99 after getting burnt out from this server.  Takes like 3 hours to get to level 2.

You mean you can actually lvl on that server?

Evilmog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 04:19:59 pm »

To be completely honest with you, every time I log in I feel like I just did some questionable...Can we get banned for logging in or does that completely defeat the purpose?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:44:18 pm by Evilmog » Logged
Giggity

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 04:42:34 pm »

You mean you can actually lvl on that server?

It Deff takes alot longer to level there, but with my limited play time, I just log in to have some fun and I have alot of friends that are already on P99.  It's fun.  EZ server is fun too. 

Requiem for a Dream.
Evilmog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:05 pm »

And to answer the question, yes you can lvl on P99!!!

I got to level 50 in a few days thanks to some of the exploits they had.

Buy the DS pot from Oggok I think it's in...Go get yourself an Ivandyr's hoop from the chick in Inny swamp...kill shit near a vendor.

Burn all your hoop charges, give vendor hoop, vendor gives hoop back fully charged!!

I ofc reported it after I reaped the benefits from it so no one else could follow in my footsteps mwahahahah.
Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 05:33:42 pm »

These days they'd delevel you to the point you started at before the exploit =D.

Just remember... no matter where you are.... how old you are.... where you were at the time you checked the forum....
When you log in, Hatin' Trolls are coming for you! Yes oh yes they are, and they're hatin' from their cubicles and Basements!
But fret not! We have a spray for this!
Evilmog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 06:07:42 pm »

They didn't delevel me lol.

And when Kunark was released there I exploited the Evasive disc since the hit % penalty wasn't implemented...and I haven't found a server that it is implemented on
Kylok

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 06:28:26 pm »

/shrug I saw people deleveled for exploits when I was playing around Kunark launch.

Just remember... no matter where you are.... how old you are.... where you were at the time you checked the forum....
When you log in, Hatin' Trolls are coming for you! Yes oh yes they are, and they're hatin' from their cubicles and Basements!
But fret not! We have a spray for this!
ByronosaurusRex

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 11:54:40 pm »

Yeah Kylok and I both played on p99 a lot last year, and around Kunark launch I remember several folks getting banned/deleveled for exploiting the OT hammer faction quest(sarnak war braids). It was WAYYYY bugged, xp per turn in was ridiculous.

On a side note, who goes to p99 after getting burned out on EZ? That's just stupid. The reason Kylok and I came here is b/c EZ doesn't require a 40+ hr a week time commitment to progress/gear up. Nostalgia aside, classic raiding sucks! Especially with spawn variance....ugh.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:58:07 pm by ByronosaurusRex » Logged
Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 12:23:41 am »

Later fuk tard. cant say Ill miss you.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149