Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:26:38 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Waypoint Instances Updated  (Read 35529 times)
6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 11:25:34 am »

I know for a fact that Hunter and crew listen to suggestions on this forum, so "get over it or get gone" is not very good advice. Get over the crying or don't visit mmo forums Wink
john406

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 11:27:33 am »

This might be the farewell for me, i dont have enough time to farm plat for an instance, and with only one zone per tier i have a feeling publics gonna be packed and fool of non-sense. After spending millions and millions on augs for my characters , i hold 100-200k in bank at all time rest goes towards augs, cannot afford 100k a day wheni only play a couple hours before work now ;p Love the server, will probably still log in time from time to chit-chat.

Falgor
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 11:29:56 am »

Is this permanent? I can't afford 50k per group instance. Would it be possible for each character to get one 10k instance per week or something? I'm currently in Plane of Dragons but still need to finish about half of my group's qvic gear (all plate). I've got about 150k to my name.

Not to mention that half the time if I wipe I can't figure out how to get back into my instance and I have to make a new one which is bearable at 10k, but not 50k.

There will still be ways to make money. If you in POD make a Guild zone and sell the drops you don't need. There are tons of People that need Aug mats.. Yes I know you need them too but until your at a point where you can bring in a fair amount of income sell them then refarm what you need. Make sure your looting all gems. You got to do what ever it takes to get by.

Like I said in my first post of 3 when I first started there was only a handfull of zones that could even have a instance and they were 100k each.

Try farming a UC with only PUB ldons and sharing the zone with 10 other people

Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 11:31:10 am »

I know for a fact that Hunter and crew listen to suggestions on this forum, so "get over it or get gone" is not very good advice. Get over the crying or don't visit mmo forums Wink

You are complaining about something Alot of us lived. Read the post where I explain to you ways of making money and see how easy you still have it.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 11:45:17 am »

I know people will sell drops and rots to pay for the instance they are in. Prices might go up and down. Population might go up and down. But I doubt much will change, except the abuse or spamming instances, which hopefully will make things a bit more stable. I might tweak prices/duration later, but for now this is fine. You don't have to play in an instance, there are always public zones. Learn to be more social or ya might as well be playing some single player RPG.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 11:48:27 am »

I know people will sell drops and rots to pay for the instance they are in. Prices might go up and down. Population might go up and down. But I doubt much will change, except the abuse or spamming instances, which hopefully will make things a bit more stable. I might tweak prices/duration later, but for now this is fine. You don't have to play in an instance, there are always public zones. Learn to be more social or ya might as well be playing some single player RPG.

Agreed. When zones where 100k before and Fugitive and I where moving up we just put our money together to get the zones. Guilds were needed more then. If you in a guild of just you try finding a player that has your play style and yall get together.

Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 12:35:12 pm »

Is there any way to pay more to keep the zone up longer or make the duration 48 or something in T5 it will mean getting timed named pretty dang hard.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 12:43:10 pm »

Hello Ez and Hunter. LOL is about all i can sum this up to be. I'm 100%  all for price raise as i used to play with the 100k instances and we all did just fine then. Only thing that seems slightly harsh to me is the 24 hour duration. I can see it for group instances but guild. Just rofl /shakes head. Hunters server tho so really only got three choices hope he hears and agrees with you to make a change or live with what he did and continue to play or just don't log back in anymore. Don't know about all of you but i'm too hook to ever give it up.  Tongue

Sad sad day indeed.

Cracken
~Member of The House of Strix~  
Mozartist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 12:44:29 pm »

Yeah, seriously, why do you have to make it so expensive AND cut the duration so harshly?  You want less people to make instances and I'm pretty sure making the cost 5 times more will be enough ...... come on.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2011, 12:54:09 pm »

Updated Waypoints / Instances to last for 72 hours instead of 24 hours.

Might need to wait for next auto reboot (6am eastern) for effects to take.

That's all I'll tweak for now on that.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Mozartist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 01:00:50 pm »

Much better thanks, Hunt.  Smiley
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 01:06:59 pm »

And who says the gods don't hear your blights. Amazing thanks again for everything Hunter.  Grin Look forward to this years new boss for Halloween event!!!!

Cracken
~Member of The house of Strix~
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 02:28:38 pm »

Learn to be more social or ya might as well be playing some single player RPG.

Thank you Smiley There are many of us that made it just fine with 100k instances and most everyone will make it fine now. This is really a good thing, at least for me as i enjoy playing with others, and I agree with Bone i'm looking forward to the Halloween event too. Thanks again Hunter for letting us have a fun server to play on.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 02:33:22 pm »

Hunter, I hate to say it...but thank you.

To the cry babies: Get over. Try farming up crap when instances DID NOT EXIST. Then your tears were valid. Oh and if you are feeling particularly hardcore, try when the charm drop rate was half of what it is now (yes bosses used to have 50% chance, but they were all permacamped).

To those who have seen the paragraph above: GAME ON BITCHES!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Ogah

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 02:58:04 pm »

I think this is a great compromise. 100k is damn steep but if you actually get other guild members to contribute - 18-20k (ish) so you can work on your flagging and gear is trivial.

I'm not completely familiar with the group instances as I would think that if your group built an instance and the next day you tried to get back into it - would it still be there? Seems that 50k for something like that would be steep.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439