Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 08:45:23 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: Temple of Veeshan,Kael etc etc....  (Read 30046 times)
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:49 pm »

Can we have the respawn timer changed to 1 hour on VP,Skyshrine, Kael and ToV bosses?

Alot of good gear from there for RoAing.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 02:46:28 pm »

/agree
Upper skyshrine got good stuff

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Mirielle
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 02:53:34 pm »

Is that stuff 1-mannable?  (Lvl 70 SK, over 500 AA's, epic 2.5)
Blissy Felpurr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 02:58:59 pm »

Hi Mimi <3

*~ Blissy Felpurr ~*
*~ Kylori Felpurr ~*
*~ Jesmia Keraii ~*
*~ Shaella ~*
*~ Andria ~*
*~ Meeki Felpurr ~*
*~ Zadria ~*
*~ Zarina Felpurr~*
*~ Luma Shultz ~*
... too many characters!
Curry

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 03:08:59 am »

Much agreed. Is Zlandicar the same story? Checked him a few days and he was never up.
Is that stuff 1-mannable?  (Lvl 70 SK, over 500 AA's, epic 2.5)
Most of it. They have tons of HPs, and some of the dragons can charm and have wicked AOE gravity flux DDs and whatnot.
shea851

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 05:16:32 am »

Also, Vulak event does not work.  Also, anyone know which velious quests are ingame?  Dozekar or tormax quests ?

Bavarian
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 03:00:22 pm »

bump...Hunter? Cool

Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 09:58:54 pm »

god only knows why you need gear for RoAing......
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 10:07:42 pm »

maybe not necessarily for him. but for the server as a whole?

Mirielle
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 05:56:04 am »

Maybe because some people don't / can't multibox and so having that gear would help them out?
Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 06:14:43 am »

Maybe because some people don't / can't multibox and so having that gear would help them out?

So you want to go solo in temple of veeshan....when better items x10 drop in custom zones and its 10x easier...you will get destroyed in temple of veeshan without decent gear and get crap items IF you can even kill anything......so ill say it again...god only knows why you need gear from there for RoAing...or even from temple of veeshan in general.

Its a huge waste of time...this is EZ server...its very easy, dulak is lvl 30+ zone drops gear with 10 all stats...+100hp/mana or more...and you wanna fight in temple of veeshan where the best item is like +7 to 2 stats and +50-75 mana tops and 10x harder lol...trust me you are wasting your time in temple of veeshan
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:21:28 am by Karbuk » Logged
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 07:10:37 am »

to think of it again and he is right... ToV was nice on live at that point in history lol... but dulak loot is better than ToV.

Though its nice to go revisit old content.. maybe not for loot...  Go to Veeshan's Peak instead... crappy loot now but fun zone

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Mirielle
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 07:37:58 am »

Karbuk, my response about the people who can't  / don't multibox was not about ToV specifically, but about your comment about needing gear for ROA'ing.

To be honest, I did not know that the stuff from Dulak was better than ToV, thank you for informing me of that.
I will get my chars a full set of gear from Dulak for ROA purposes.

My initial post about it being soloable was in response to Supreme's post about the gear from there, Kael etc being good for ROA'ing.

My post still holds true though.   Having gear for ROA'ing (whether it be from ToV, Dulak or whereever) will make it easier than fighting naked if you don't have the ability to multibox. 
Yes, this is EZ Server.  No disagreement there.   But if you have a set of armor from Dulak, it makes it even easier Smiley
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 07:44:36 am »

Here is where what armor drops...

Oasis/Paludal Caverns=Kunark
Mistmoore = ToV
Dulak=Vex Thal
Bastion of Thunder=Plane of Time B
Plane of Time A=Tacvi
Ldon=Citadel of Anguish
Qvic=Dreadspire
Tacvi onwards=custom

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Mirielle
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 07:46:55 am »

Thank you Lodar Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058